A 'thank you' to the Horde.

90 Night Elf Death Knight
I only got ganked once.

At first I thought this hunter had mistaken me for a mob. At 20% hp I realized he hadn't and was intent on killing me but at that point there wasn't much I could do.

I did have to /apologize a lot for my brainless ghoul beating on everything in sight despite being on defensive.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Warrior
Come on guys, I was trying to be nice!
"Yeah Horde's great, Alliance are a bunch of jerks!"

Is pretty much this thread :c
Edited by Myis on 9/26/2012 2:16 PM PDT
Reply Quote

CUZ YE ARE!

Not your fault you picked the popular side. Those of us like me on Horde are happy. Like a fat kid in a candy store with a fresh month's allowance.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Paladin
I'm having a good time compared to my old server that had a imbalance issue with more horde than alliance. I see the same amount while questing.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Warrior
Alliance, the popular faction?
You're silly.
Edited by Myis on 9/26/2012 6:15 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Undead Mage
Incriminating Photos of Araane on a Yak. Enjoy.

http://i1117.photobucket.com/albums/k598/alrune1/WoWScrnShot_092612_074808.jpg
Reply Quote
94 Orc Warrior
Best part is protection quests. I'm sitting there with 5 alliance protecting an npc for 2mins. we're in the last 15seconds and they decide to blow me up. Don't get credit. Rez. Restart the quest. A enw group of 5 Alliance and no other Horde in sight. Defend the npc. Only 10 seconds to go! All alliance who've been nice up to this point decide to blow me up again. Pop defensive CDs and LoS behind a brick wall. Get quest credit. Profit.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Death Knight
I was honestly trying to leave people alone yesterday, I really was, till a level 90 spriest lit me up for no reason, so I killed her and the shammie who jumped in to help her. After that it seemed like all the alliance guys around me went into a feeding frenzy and turned the peaceful apple orchard into a slaughterhouse for about 30 minutes.

My apologies to any horde not involved and trying to level who got caught in the chaos.

And try to keep it civil out there please til we hit 90:) Or not, i am cool either way, it is just a lil faster without the pvp:)

@Katamie: My stupid ghoul did the same all night:) half the time he was just pounding on random horde for no reason:)
Edited by Dreadmoon on 9/27/2012 6:45 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Undead Death Knight
My fav is arriving at a new quest hub, getting attacked by one Ally, and then standing helpless and waiting to die while EVERY SINGLE PERSON IN THE AREA PILES ON AS IF I'VE GOT A SECRET PRIZE FOR THEM UNDER MY ARMOR BUT ONLY THE ONE WHO GETS THE KILLING BLOW WILL GET TO PEEK.

Eff civility. All a y'all are gonna die.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Incriminating Photos of Araane on a Yak. Enjoy.

Those yaks are so cute I just can't stand it. I named him Zach (the Yak) and he has guided me through Pandaria faithfully. I even plan on eventually spending stupid gold on that really big yak.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warlock
My fav is arriving at a new quest hub, getting attacked by one Ally, and then standing helpless and waiting to die while EVERY SINGLE PERSON IN THE AREA PILES ON AS IF I'VE GOT A SECRET PRIZE FOR THEM UNDER MY ARMOR BUT ONLY THE ONE WHO GETS THE KILLING BLOW WILL GET TO PEEK.

Eff civility. All a y'all are gonna die.

Oh god, I laughed so hard I actually teared up...and the sadder part of it all is...I know what you're talking about...now I'm just crying.
Reply Quote
Hamtastic and I had our Horde enemies leveling up. We also had our Horde allies. If a Horde ally was slamming through cooldowns to stay alive and was dying, I always jumped in and saved em. Even polyed this mage filled with dots to drop the dots and heal him.

Of course, the enemies that hit us first were kill on sight.

It was fun.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Mage

Because it's completely true. You alliance try your darn hardest to kill a horde no matter how fair it is. Actually, if it is fair, you all back away completely. The only way you'll fight is if it's horribly outmatched.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]