Why Login Que times are so long...

90 Undead Warlock
Because everyone that has made pointless threads about how MoP is stupid and Panda's are childish stupid ideas and Pet battles(or as they said Pokemon) is a stupid idea...

Well all of those people claim to not buy the game and not play anymore, well they have all came back in numbers not seen in WoW in history!

Also...LOL... =P
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Hunter
Are there any actual stats available to see what the current number of subscribers are?

Towards the end of Cata we were somewhere between 9-10 million, I think.

I'd be curious to know how many of the RIFT and nerdrage deserters came back. x3
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
I've been logging in every day because I keep getting ticket responses that are blatant lies, while nothing is being done about the problem I reported.

Thanks for that, by the way.

Oh, and just a heads up? If I get one more ticket response with the lines "Beating back the queue monster" and "Deathwing is ornery" copy pasted into it, I'm going to flip a table onto the nearest squishy animal.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
I've been logging in every day because I keep getting ticket responses that are blatant lies, while nothing is being done about the problem I reported.

Thanks for that, by the way.

Oh, and just a heads up? If I get one more ticket response with the lines "Beating back the queue monster" and "Deathwing is ornery" copy pasted into it, I'm going to flip a table onto the nearest squishy animal.

Good. Let the rage out in a random thread.

Blackrock hasn't had any queues surprisingly. I thought it was going to be like Wrath where i was number 1000+ in the queue to jump in.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
There is no problem that money can't solve. C'mon blizz....throw some money at this and buy a bigger server, or build a bigger array. 45 minutes to log in is too long.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
10/07/2012 05:20 PMPosted by Ghymn
There is no problem that money can't solve. C'mon blizz....throw some money at this and buy a bigger server, or build a bigger array. 45 minutes to log in is too long.

It's not necessarily a hardware issue. It could also a software issue with the maximum possible number of connections to a single realm.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Death Knight
10/07/2012 05:20 PMPosted by Ghymn

45 mins to log in? id KILL for that, try 3-6 hours on frostmourne. 45 mins is go and cook some dinner time and watch the news, frostmournes Qs are basically " whelp, we cant get anyone online because of the Qs, raids called for tonight guys ".

fix frostmourne.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]