459 Ilvl Resto sham LF Raiding Guild

90 Troll Shaman
459 ilvl with PoV beta of the new boss encounters. Currently Rank 1 on server.
Full enchants/scriptions
600Skinning/600 inscription
Will schedule my work schedule around raid times
Whisper me Im always on or hit up with App site
Thanks
-Coffëë
Reply Quote
90 Troll Shaman
http://www.wowprogress.com/gearscore/class.shaman/
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
Great player, great guy, great raid commitment.
Can vouche for him after playing with him last expansion.
-Old Raid Leader
Reply Quote
90 Troll Shaman
Currently 463 ilvl

world: 77 (shaman: 7)
US: 15 (shaman: 2)
realm: 1 (shaman: 1)

Still in search of a raid guild
hit me up on wow or thread
-coffee
Reply Quote
90 Troll Shaman
Bump update
Ilvl 464

world: 87 (shaman: 3)
US: 33 (shaman: 1)

Still looking for raiding guild for mop
pst App site
thanks
-coffee
Reply Quote
90 Troll Shaman
bump update
ilvl465

world: 46 (shaman: 3)
US: 16 (shaman: 1)

still looking
Reply Quote
Ranking don't mean !@#$ when raids still aren't up
Reply Quote
90 Troll Shaman
so what you are saying Xlord is that your raid is perfectly fine with 440 ilvl and you are not going to put forth effort to push the highest ilvl possible to help your guild. You make me sick, to show how many people actually try ill post u it again world: 111 (shaman: 9)
US: 20 (shaman: 2)

So it looks like its just me on arthas, thanks for your time.
Reply Quote
so what you are saying Xlord is that your raid is perfectly fine with 440 ilvl and you are not going to put forth effort to push the highest ilvl possible to help your guild. You make me sick, to show how many people actually try ill post u it again world: 111 (shaman: 9)

lol
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight

Nice strawman
Reply Quote
lol got all my gear from heroics but i cannot out heal nor damage muxx yeah gl claiming realm 1 shaman
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
kids just looking for a guild leave him be
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
Not all of us can take the week off from life to run non-stop heroics :o
Edited by Nikcug on 9/28/2012 7:10 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Orc Shaman
I should go buy a ton of epics, BIS gear(pre-raid) and app to BL, think they'll take me with my 470 Ilvl?

Now that I've actually read through this post, Coffee, its the begining of an expac, you've either had incredible luck or you do nothing but run heroics.

Ilvl means crap, its about how u perform and what you do with the gear. For example, Everyone had full t13 at the end of DS and about 80% of the guilds cleared the content after 10%
Edited by Muxx on 9/28/2012 8:21 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Undead Death Knight
09/28/2012 07:49 PMPosted by Muxx
I should go buy a ton of epics, BIS gear(pre-raid) and app to BL, think they'll take me with my 470 Ilvl?

they prob would accept you, they go through shaman like no other.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Priest
Clearly overqualified for SECURITY.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Shaman
who said i cant outheal muxx hes a great shammy but outheal? im pretty sure he plays dps only and 2- nana is angry i made fun of xlord and his sad attempt to say gearing for upcoming raids is bad, is there a real point to raid if you are not constantly gearing your toon for upcoming progression?
Edited by Coffëë on 9/28/2012 10:40 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
09/28/2012 10:39 PMPosted by Coffëë
who said i cant outheal muxx hes a great shammy but outheal? im pretty sure he plays dps only and 2- nana is angry i made fun of xlord and his sad attempt to say gearing for upcoming raids is bad, is there a real point to raid if you are not constantly gearing your toon for upcoming progression?

All that strawman, it's too much.
Reply Quote
we are not mad but challenge the fact you try to call your self the best shaman on the server 4 days into the xpac based off gear alone omg i can do a faceroll heroic and half the luck and or group to feed you your gear. i mean hell our 12 year old in our gear is healing heroics not to say. you speak about progression seeing how your looking for a guild other than the worst i dont see you going very far. We say your post to xlord and what he sent if you cant understand what he typed that on you. There is no point to super rushing to deck out when you cant raid at all until the released next week. Yes it looks nice but serve no true purpose.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
unlike the little kids who need a full ilvl to even try to do a raid, we have a thing called skill
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]