No Characters Found on Battlenet Website

90 Blood Elf Hunter
So, this may not be a major issue, but I figure it is worth discussing anyway.

Sometimes (quite frequently recently) when I come to this website the place where the character portrait is just to the right of Services says

Brittany
No characters found for this account.

I am not able to post in anything but the CS and Tech forums, as if I had no game time.

So, I panic and wonder if I got hacked (yes I have an authenticator) or if my subscription has not been renewed, or if somehow I got banned either in-game or on the forums. Once I log in to Battlenet I see that my services are active, and when I come back Seri has her portrait right where it is supposed to be.

Obviously I am logged in because it knows my name, so why is this happening?
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Mage
I am also getting this issue intermittently.

I cannot post in this thread: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/1549674269
Edited by Jeery on 9/27/2012 5:10 PM PDT
Reply Quote
86 Human Warlock
This happens when you login to the community site for a region that does not match the region of your WoW license. For example, if you have a US wow license and you login to the EU wow site you will see "No characters found for this account." because it is trying to pull EU characters. Does that make sense?
Reply Quote
96 Blood Elf Warrior
That's annnoying. Why am I not allowed to talk to eu players?
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]