Realm Transfers

90 Tauren Shaman
I was certainly suprised seeing Blizzard was offering free Realm transfers already but there are plenty of stories with people sitting in 2,000 - 3,500 queues since launch.

While I'm not asking for a population explosion, I am asking Blizzard to throw us Hordies a bone.

Of course I don't know what the exact numbers are but best guesses are that Alliance has a 3 - 4:1 population advantage.

I'm certainly in no position to judge if Cenarius' "NEW" designation on the login screen is having any affect on new registrations.

Things just look bleak population wise.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
09/27/2012 10:49 AMPosted by Raffi
Of course I don't know what the exact numbers are but best guesses are that Alliance has a 3 - 4:1 population advantage.

That seems generous. I'd be guessing closer to 10:1
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Priest
According to WoWprogress:

"About Cenarius

Guilds Ranked:

Characters:

Horde / Alliance:
0.22 / 1"

A decent barometer.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Hunter
The real solution would be if they offered free GUILD transfers as part of this. (Unless they do, then stop reading)

Those people jumping on the free realm xfer bandwagon will be the casuals who don't care their server tag... all they want to do is be able to log on and keep on questing towards that illustrious level 70.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
Considering that Cenarius used to be the Beta Test Server and it was one of the first ones onlined (right after they figured out that they had a hit on their hands...) We were also one of the last to get the inital new (back then) hardware. So, Cenarius doesn't get any Blizz/Acti love.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]