Sha of Anger

90 Draenei Paladin
So with all these players starting to hit 90, we should probably organize something to get 40 people together and kill the Sha of Anger. It isn't too hard to do and there is already a fair amount of people with heroic gear.
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
Looks like some people just did.

Despite Chain Pull trying to stop them.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Hunter
-Raises an eyebrow- you really think 3 of us really counts as trying to stop you?

fun times.. fun times..

When we first killed it we had like 10 ally trying to kill us. Honestly thats was some of the most fun pvp I have had in awhile.

It all started from some llevel 88 ally hunter who kept pulling and fding it on us to reset it. So yes I intern returned the favor in kind. But really that !@#$s alot of fun pvp wise.
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
-Raises an eyebrow- you really think 3 of us really counts as trying to stop you?

fun times.. fun times..

When we first killed it we had like 10 ally trying to kill us. Honestly thats was some of the most fun pvp I have had in awhile.

It all started from some llevel 88 ally hunter who kept pulling and fding it on us to reset it. So yes I intern returned the favor in kind. But really that !@#$s alot of fun pvp wise.

I was there. Not in the raid, just watching. Looked a hell of a lot more than 3.
Reply Quote
10/02/2012 05:44 AMPosted by Raziel
So yes I intern

Oh cool, where do you intern at? Do they just make you get sandwiches all day or do you do other stuff?
Reply Quote
90 Orc Hunter
I was there. Not in the raid, just watching. Looked a hell of a lot more than 3.

We normally have that effect on people.
Edited by Raziel on 10/3/2012 1:24 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
I'm not really one for disrupting alliance but it seems as if the world bosses were created with a pvp aspect intended. So /salute see you on the battlefield.
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
10/03/2012 01:12 AMPosted by Raziel

The effect of bringing 10 people then claiming you only sent three later? Kind of a lame superpower.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
Funny.
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Shaman
I was tired of soloing 3-4 ally in TB all the time so I stopped playing and let you guys hit 90 so the next time I see you that should even things up.

SUPERMAN!!!!
Reply Quote
90 Orc Hunter
10/03/2012 10:17 AMPosted by Kraddock

The effect of bringing 10 people then claiming you only sent three later? Kind of a lame superpower.

Atleast I have a superpower. Jelly?
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight

Atleast I have a superpower. Jelly?

My superpower is the incredible ability to balance a pencil by the point on my desk.

Someday I will save the world with this skill.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
10/03/2012 04:36 PMPosted by Lolscatter
I was tired of soloing 3-4 ally

does not compute
And again random reading forums.. Scatter is on another persons Di ck... LOL kid you need to move on.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]