The End of Dregg's Story;

As a personal friend of Dregg, I had to get ahold of him through other means to find out what was up when some of our guild members were worried he'd been missing for 3 weeks. That being said, Dregg has officially quit World of Warcraft again. This time he says he has zero intentions of returning, even so far as to not bother purchasing Mists of Pandaria and end his subscription.

I'm posting this on his behalf as he is quite busy with some real life events, and to also let the Lohn'goron, who frequent the Realm Forums moreso than our guild forums, know what is happening.

Story-wise, Dregg has stated that his character has died from old age. He has specifically requested that there be no funeral event or story events involving his character's death. He just wishes we all carry on with our Roleplay Lives and accept that a funeral had happened, just without a real event taking place to mark it.

The Lohn'goron's leadership ahs passed to Uglukk, his co-leader.

Too Long, Didn't read Version:

1. Dregg has quit
2. The character Dregg is officially deceased.
3. Requests that no events such as a funeral be created to mark this transition.
4. The leadership of Lohn'goron will be passed to the co-leader, Uglukk.
5. Bunnies are awesome.
Edited by Lolanda on 9/24/2012 6:13 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warlock
6. Dregg has one of the coolest orc transmog outfits ever.
Reply Quote
85 Troll Warrior
Dregg was cool, but Uglukk seems like he will make a good replacement from everything I have seen.

Real orc being replaced by another real orc. This is how orcish succession should work.
Reply Quote
100 Dwarf Paladin
I loved Dregg.

...but he should seriously stop killing his character every time he takes a break. Makes for "interesting" situations when he returns. And yes, I refuse to believe this is permanent :P

If you're reading this, till we meet again. Strength and Honor!
Reply Quote
100 Human Warrior
Good night sweet prince :<
Reply Quote
I loved Dregg.

...but he should seriously stop killing his character every time he takes a break. Makes for "interesting" situations when he returns. And yes, I refuse to believe this is permanent :P

If you're reading this, till we meet again. Strength and Honor!

Wouldn't be the first time he's quit, for sure. But as I know him fairly closely, he seemed a lot more adamant that this was the official end. If he's not back in 3 months like before, we can assume permanency!
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Warrior
And here's my surprised face.

As far as his character staying dead, I'll believe it when I see it ;3
That said I think Uglukk will do very well with LG, and I wish him and his guild nothing but the best :D
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
Well, this is quite a surprise, a -really- big one at that.. I'll tell you now that we've had a few guild members drop just when this was announced, which is a huge disappointment to me, it shows that their entry was only to RP with Dregg. I'll give my guildies a choice, leave now, or stay and help me re-build the Lohn'goron's loss this night.
Reply Quote
Drakl, after days of wearily wandering the Barrens with nothing but the armor on his back, and sturdy stave, stopped.

He tilted his head, acknowledging the spirit of a long deceased orcish ancestor. He nodded as the spirit told him of the passing of an important figure within the Horde.

Drakl dropped to his knees, and cried out at the sky.

"NOOOOOOO!"

And then for no reason at all it began raining like in that episode of naruto that was soooooooo coooool xD xD.

SEEYA DREGG
Reply Quote
86 Tauren Death Knight
...This was rather sudden.

Vulonorok will be devastated.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Dreggy ; - ;
Reply Quote
100 Dwarf Hunter
How dare that *#%$@# just die of old age and not die to a dwarf.
Reply Quote
100 Dwarf Paladin
09/24/2012 07:22 PMPosted by Enrekay
How dare that *#%$@# just die of old age and not die to a dwarf.
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Hunter
Do it up Uglukk!
Reply Quote
100 Human Warrior
I respect people who can just leave without a ton of goodbye fanfare.

That is if he does actually stay gone.
Reply Quote
100 Human Warrior
09/24/2012 07:48 PMPosted by Maarcus
It's one thing to leave without fanfare, and it's another to leave without warning anybody when you're the head of a guild if you have the opportunity to do so.
I'm not terribly in the loop on this but I believe he was the co-leader?

Co-head of a guild or not, sure you might want to inform the other co-leader, but other than that? I see nothing wrong with up and leaving without making a big fuss over it. It's not a job, it's a game.
Reply Quote
"The End of Dregg's Story Three, Electric Boogaloo. This time its personal"

Lol implying he didnt quit to go play Guild Wars two.
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Shaman
09/24/2012 07:01 PMPosted by Uglukk
Well, this is quite a surprise, a -really- big one at that.. I'll tell you now that we've had a few guild members drop just when this was announced, which is a huge disappointment to me, it shows that their entry was only to RP with Dregg. I'll give my guildies a choice, leave now, or stay and help me re-build the Lohn'goron's loss this night.

I cannot fathom somebody joining a guild just to RP with one individual.

"The End of Dregg's Story Three, Electric Boogaloo. This time its personal"

Lol implying he didnt quit to go play Guild Wars two.

Well, I met somebody who claimed to be Dregg on Guild Wars 2.

So there's that.
Edited by Apahote on 9/24/2012 8:26 PM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]