[A] Ageless is recruiting! (Need Healer/DPS)

98 Human Mage
<Ageless> the guild is a raid guild dedicated to 10 man end game content and having loads of fun while doing it. While we are a smaller 10 man guild while we are limited in numbers we are unlimited with potential. Keeping in mind that since we are a 10 man guild we are are mature adults and we don't hold back what we think (but we arent insulting our raiders or anything of the sort, that would be silly) but younger kids or anyone with sensitive constitutions need not apply. We are also not a guild that is going to hold your hand through instances, level up your alts or teach you how to play your class.

Currently we are seeking:

1 Healer (Disc Priest, Resto Shaman, Holy Paladin)
1 DPS ( Agi Leather, Caster Mail, Hunter, Plate wearers)
We have 0 use of Caster Mail at the moment.

We do welcome cross server and cross faction server transfers.

Our raid Schedule is:

Tuesdays, Wednesdays, Thursdays
4:30PM-7:30PM Server Time (PST)
( 7:30PM-10:30PM Eastern Time )

We do NOT want people that can only make 30% of the time.
On our off nights they are yours to do as you choose.

What we look for in recruits:

*Over the age of 18
*Raiders who can make our schedule.
*Knowledge of your class when it comes to raiding. We expect applicants to have the proper gear, gemming and enchants and the ability to explain their choices.
*Drive and initiative to do their research on boss fights ahead of time, know their role in encounters and strive to always improve their gear.
*End game focused with a positive attitude and the willingness/patience to stick out nights of learning.
*Raiders who take direction from officers. We actively implore theorycrafting, suggestions and our doors are always open if something is needed.
*A stable internet connection and computer that can handle raiding.
*The use of DBM/BigWigs and other essential game mods for your class.
*Mumble and the ability to communicate with a microphone.
*Finally and the MOST important. The willingness to have fun and not take the game too seriously.

If you feel like you we would make a good home for you and want apply or if you want more information you can visit:

http://ageless.guildlaunch.com create an account and click on Apply to guild in the upper left hand corner... OR talk to Siku in game.
Edited by Siku on 8/3/2013 10:22 PM PDT
Reply Quote
87 Goblin Priest
Siku! I'll tank for you one night a week:-p
also, why no league?
-jama
Reply Quote
98 Human Mage
Bump! And updated -slightly-

You know you want to join, we don't bite :D
Edited by Siku on 9/28/2012 5:41 PM PDT
Reply Quote
98 Human Mage
New Bump for open slot!

Due to work related issues, we lost a tank and currently needs a need meatbag...i mean valiant defender, protector of the weak to aid our cause to get shiny purple pixels.
Reply Quote
97 Blood Elf Mage
09/28/2012 05:29 PMPosted by Siku
we don't bite :D
What if we want you to?
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
I'll tank for you. I'm a good friend of Ongit.
Reply Quote
98 Human Mage
We're looking for a new tank to expand our current tanking situation (and to help for when !@#$ happens.)
Edited by Siku on 11/29/2012 9:27 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Mage
So how old IS your guild????
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Paladin
Whatever you do, do NOT raid with this guild! I just got scammed royally by them. Spend all my spirits gearing out their leather/mail wearers, get ousted from the raid team the same week as the last couple pieces are made, get ousted from healing (with the higher HPS of the two main healers) because the ele shaman wants to go resto and I had 'too much' overhealing as a resto druid. Offheal as a boomkin and get gkicked for not having more DPS.

And let's not get into the rampant @@!@!%%* jokes during raid.
Reply Quote
100 Human Warrior
Whatever you do, do NOT raid with this guild! I just got scammed royally by them. Spend all my spirits gearing out their leather/mail wearers, get ousted from the raid team the same week as the last couple pieces are made, get ousted from healing (with the higher HPS of the two main healers) because the ele shaman wants to go resto and I had 'too much' overhealing as a resto druid. Offheal as a boomkin and get gkicked for not having more DPS.

And let's not get into the rampant @@!@!%%* jokes during raid.

Sad times that this has to be posted here, but knowing some people in that Guild I shoulda have known that kinda thing would happen.

but since I was not in there or was there. I'll retract my statement
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Priest

*Drive and initiative to do their research on boss fights ahead of time and to know their role in encounters.
*Finally and the MOST important. The willingness to have fun and not take the game too seriously.

Nuff said
Reply Quote
98 Human Mage

*Drive and initiative to do their research on boss fights ahead of time and to know their role in encounters.

Nuff said

You forgot:

Application Form:
As we're having fun over mumble or guild chat, crude humor may happen, are you easily offended?:
False

Overall, i'm really sad at what had to be done, but this was a necessary evil to prevent the rest of the guild from a fate much worse.

Does it sucks for people concerned? Obviously.
Could it have been handled better? Definitely.
But it's done now and we cant change the past.
Edited by Siku on 12/17/2012 12:16 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Warrior
i meet all of your requirements, and you still won't let me in whats up with that dawg
Reply Quote
98 Human Mage
Back to the top with you, new spots have opened.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Priest
oh look epics for everyone!!! COME AND GET IT!!!!
Reply Quote
100 Human Warrior
I believe I have pugged with you guys before mop hit, and or my guild pugged a few of your members for DS one weekend or another, they were all pretty nice and I honestly wouldn't mind doing it again. If you are ever down a tank, hit me up and ill gladly pug with you guys.
Reply Quote
98 Human Mage
We Still Need A Tank
The Search For That Continues...
To the top with you.
Reply Quote
98 Human Mage
Don't really know why
But I Like Doing Haikus
While bumping this thread
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]