Is there any "world pvp" on this server?

85 Goblin Mage
By that I mean, are there any city attacks or general large group skirmishes? I miss the old, pre-flight days and I realize those days are long gone, but I'm looking for a server that has a drip of it left. Is this it?

Thanks all and enjoy them monks!
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
A few days ago, there was a skeleton graveyard outside of orgimmar. A horde player told me there was a full on fight going on where people got into the city. I missed it tho. There are always a few small groups on each side that attack the other factions main citys.
Reply Quote
85 Orc Warlock
It's awful. If you want a good world PvP server go to Bleeding Hollow. It's the most balanced (Horde vs Alliance) high population server their is, and there are multiple world PvP guilds.
Reply Quote
it's basically a bunch of horrible horde players all ganging up on the 1 or 2 alliance players left on aos, who are also horrible.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Shaman
During dailies it gets fun, 2 horde Shamans vs 6 ally with 2 heals it is a blast.
Edited by Ehar on 11/3/2012 8:25 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
Go to the Dark Portal in blasted lands..
{◕ ◡ ◕}
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Mage
find galleon
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
World PvP is hard to do when after targeting someone, they vanish onto another server by stepping behind a tree. Hard to defend anything when "World Defense" is spamming attacks that aren't even happening on AoS, or if the attack is really happening on AoS, I head over there and find myself on "Alterac Mountain" server with no attacker in sight.

How can you have World PvP when you can't tell from one minute to the next what world you're in?

Edit: spelling
Edited by Losira on 12/16/2012 7:14 AM PST
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]