Tricks of Our Trade: Anticipanda

90 Pandaren Rogue
Bare in mind the last time I updated any numbers in my base files was T13. I am sure I could throw some T14 numbers in there in a quick pass to get it serviceable

...I also have another side avenue I could give you access to that remains unfurnished.

That's fine. As long as I have the layout I can reshape it from there.
90 Human Rogue
im raging right now, sitting waiting for my next class while i could be home leveling, ive been up since launch and have no plans on going to sleep unless its at my desk and involuntarily.
90 Blood Elf Rogue
Vex
In that case should I be unable to don it, I will totally pass on the cowl.
09/25/2012 02:49 PMPosted by Kaylyth
im raging right now, sitting waiting for my next class while i could be home leveling, ive been up since launch and have no plans on going to sleep unless its at my desk and involuntarily.

I wish I had time to level, I have like 181484084 things to do today, and 2 classes to go to.
lots of transitions lately, kind of sad.
90 Worgen Rogue
I am never, ever going for a realm first ever again.

Ever.

I mean, I got it (realm 2nd overall), but holy hell the stress from wondering if technical issues would doom my run before it started, then just the marathon of gaming which has my neck unbelievably tense. Though I have to admit, the feeling of watching the frontrunners' dings get closer and closer to my own, then mine passing them, was kind of awesome.

Tomorrow I'll get into my daily quest groove and start leveling other characters, but now it's bedtime.

Ever.

I mean, I got it (realm 2nd overall), but holy hell the stress from wondering if technical issues would doom my run before it started, then just the marathon of gaming which has my neck unbelievably tense. Though I have to admit, the feeling of watching the frontrunners' dings get closer and closer to my own, then mine passing them, was kind of awesome.

Tomorrow I'll get into my daily quest groove and start leveling other characters, but now it's bedtime.

Big congratz!
90 Pandaren Monk
So when dividends come in next week, considering changing Doublestep to a fempanda. Poor guy has been through enough gender swaps as is!
Hurray package arrived today.

All I can say is the Razer Tiamat 7.1 is a huge piece of crap. Time for a refund.

Anybody got a good gaming headset to suggest? ;_;
Ok I'll admit it. I have no willpower.

At least I never said I was quitting and not coming back.

I'm buying MoP just to level my dk and spec him blood. I've decided he will be my main, and perhaps the only thing I get to 90 for awhile.

Seeing Antru with 300k hp and all dat gear just drove me a little crazy.

I'll do it tomorrow though, because I have a huge engineering presentation due in the morning that we need to present.

On our day off.
86 Night Elf Rogue
They always come back... -_-

I've quit so many times, they've just become regular breaks.
Forum's kind of dead, guess so many people are playing the new xpack.
86 Night Elf Rogue
09/25/2012 05:04 PMPosted by Relikar
Anybody got a good gaming headset to suggest? ;_;
I just use a Microsoft Lifechat LX-3000. Works fine.

09/25/2012 05:56 PMPosted by Redfang
Forum's kind of dead, guess so many people are playing the new xpack.
http://i.imgur.com/bQnQs.jpg
90 Gnome Rogue
i'll never server first. what i want out of this xpac doesn't even have a server-first feat. gotta catch em all.

looks like i have an hour long queue to log in. never should've logged off.
Edited by Tantojutsu on 9/25/2012 6:32 PM PDT
90 Night Elf Rogue
Antru, congratulations!
09/25/2012 06:06 PMPosted by Troelsen
I just use a Microsoft Lifechat LX-3000. Works fine.

I game a lot, I'd like to upgrade my current gaming headset, which is a razer carcharias :P
90 Blood Elf Rogue

Ever.

Ehh, technical issues doomed me too, and I didn't manage, but had fun nonetheless. :) Spent a few hours after just enjoying the new continent and gathering what I could.

It's not only been fun so far, but rogue feels a lot more solid for me than it did in (the start of) Cata. Will have to check out the five mans later tonight after I make my way back through the que. (Cooking belgian waffles is ALWAYS worth logging out for.)
90 Gnome Rogue
09/25/2012 06:30 PMPosted by Rfeann
Antru, congratulations!

Oh yes, this!
09/25/2012 06:32 PMPosted by Tantojutsu
Antru, congratulations!

Oh yes, this!

09/25/2012 06:18 PMPosted by Tantojutsu
i'll never server first

wait...
90 Human Rogue
This place is just so durn beautiful.
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]