cancelling subscription

85 Draenei Shaman
well i bet im not the only one who is feeling this way but if they dont do something to make sure that the servers arent locked anymore im done paying my subscription on my 3 accounts. this is rediculous. i hate not being able to play my characters because blizz wont make servers bigger or quit with the zoning. its not just our server its numerous other and its bs. and im not gonna pay to move all of my chars to a different realm.
Reply Quote
100 Troll Druid
09/25/2012 07:17 PMPosted by Shammac
well i bet im not the only one who is feeling this way but if they dont do something to make sure that the servers arent locked anymore im done paying my subscription on my 3 accounts. this is rediculous. i hate not being able to play my characters because blizz wont make servers bigger or quit with the zoning. its not just our server its numerous other and its bs. and im not gonna pay to move all of my chars to a different realm.

This will two weeks at most. Chillax. Or you can create an attention seeking forums post. Then I'll answer it like this.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
It's definitely annoying, but it comes with the territory of playing on a high population server on one of the most popular games of all time.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Mage
Indeed, KJ is one of the more populated servers. Of course its going to have a queue. It was worst back in cata. Just give it a week or so and it will die down. Start logging in and go have dinner or something. It frustrates me because with my job I only get an hour or 2 a day to play so I just play my PS3 now =/
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Can I have your stuff?
Reply Quote
14 Worgen Druid
I'm looking to roll a toon on KJ, if you don't give your stuff to Justicator I'll take it!
Reply Quote
100 Troll Mage
I love how people on KJ are surprised that this happened.
Reply Quote
Your stuff, may I have it?
Reply Quote
90 Undead Mage
Keep telling more scrubs to come transfer over. What's the worst that can happen?
Reply Quote
I moved here a month ago and I fully expected this.

I just get home and load it up. I use the time in queue to take care of errands around the house, make dinner, chill w/ the family, etc...

I also expect that, right now, we've got a ton of players logging in and staying in for 12+ hrs at a time. This will pass and queues should drop.

Just in case they DON't drop for some time, I left my Paly on the old server. I can always get on there.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Mage
There ya go. I travel a lot so I don't have much time to play, and when I am on my internet comes from my phone. Like last night, I waited in queue, got on, started a dungeon, first pull my troll internet shut itself off. I was raging so freaking hard! But ya, people are staying online for a long time to level cap and run a efw new heroics. A lot will get bored becaues lets face it, they rush rush rush to 90 and don't enjoy any of the content and they quit. Thats why I'm takin my sweet time and reading the quests and exploring the maps and playing wowemon.

Pet battles has me raging to, I did a random pet battle, I had a lvl 5 and 2 lvl 2's and it put me against someone with a lvl 13. Wtf D=!
Reply Quote
70 Blood Elf Priest

This will two weeks at most. Chillax. Or you can create an attention seeking forums post. Then I'll answer it like this.

I larfed.
Reply Quote
22 Human Warrior
09/25/2012 08:07 PMPosted by Jonnygrim
It's definitely annoying, but it comes with the territory of playing on a high population server on one of the most popular games of all time.

Nah.

I pay $14.99 month. This !@#$ needs to be fixed ASAP.
Reply Quote
Free transfers are up. Now quit !@#$%ing.
Reply Quote
22 Human Warrior
09/26/2012 06:20 PMPosted by Noxicity
Free transfers are up. Now quit !@#$%ing.

Nah.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
09/25/2012 07:17 PMPosted by Shammac
paying my subscription on my 3 accounts. this is rediculous.

You're ridiculous for paying for 3 accounts.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Rogue
Just sayin.. can i get my heirlooms.?!
Reply Quote
90 Undead Mage
We're jettisoning our trash to the frostwolf server. Farewell!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]