Please serve your CUSTOMERS

90 Troll Shaman
I can't even play due to the server ques. I literally am in 90min ques, that usually fluctuate to being longer. I bought MOP to play the game, NOT wait in line. I pay a subscription per month, yet I cannot play not because of maintenance, but I am paying for waiting in line

So again, I did not BUY MOP and PAY subscription to WAIT IN LINE.

I know you don't owe us anything, but as a company who cares about their customers I believe it you would be morally obligated and inclined to opening up free server migration so that your PAYING customers can actually get what they pay for!?

I love you blizzard, I really do. Your games are amazing, infact the only games I play. So please let me play it :) <3
Edited by Gajii on 9/25/2012 8:22 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
Patience.

With all these threads about queue times, you'd think that this is the first time that this has happened. I remember on several occasions back in BC where I would try to log in on a regular Friday night in the middle of the expansion and have a lengthy queue time. Yes, you are a paying customer like EVERYBODY else who is logged in, just wait patiently and you will get in.

The more you complain about it, the longer the wait will seem.
Reply Quote
Community Manager
We're watching realm populations very closely. For those on high-population realms, your patience is appreciated. The fact is it's not wise for us to be incredibly hasty with free transfers. The game has been out less than a day. We're also in peak play times in the evenings. It's something we have to evaluate carefully as the number of concurrent players stabilizes over the week so that, if free transfer are needed, we can provide the service in the most effective way possible to/from the realms that need it.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Shaman
I know everyone is paying, that is why i think they should do this for everyone....Unless it really will cause more problems then solve. I Just don't know. I am a pretty patient person, just giving my two cents :)
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
It happens every expansion on the major high population servers. Server queues should be negligible to nonexistent in a week or so.
Reply Quote
33 Troll Warrior
Well, you can still play. Nothing wrong with starting out a new character on another server for a few days or a week until the queues go down.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Shaman
OK! thanks for the response. I really do appreciate the response Zarhym. I honestly have had nothing but the best customer service with blizz in many cases. Thanks again!
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
Your on Illidan, what did you expect
Reply Quote
82 Draenei Priest
You're trying to log in when the expansion JUST came out and hasn't even been out for 24 hours yet. Everyone's racing for Realm First achieves and taking a massive bite out of all the new content. Things will be calming down by the end of this week and should be back to nearly normal levels by the end of next week. This happened during Burning Crusade, during Wrath, AND during Cata. This isn't a new thing, it has happened EVERY expansion.

This is exactly why I play on two different realms, one high pop and one low pop.
Reply Quote
50 Gnome Warlock
I can't even play due to the server ques. I literally am in 90min ques, that usually fluctuate to being longer. I bought MOP to play the game, NOT wait in line. I pay a subscription per month, yet I cannot play not because of maintenance, but I am paying for waiting in line

So again, I did not BUY MOP and PAY subscription to WAIT IN LINE.

I know you don't owe us anything, but as a company who cares about their customers I believe it you would be morally obligated and inclined to opening up free server migration so that your PAYING customers can actually get what they pay for!?

I love you blizzard, I really do. Your games are amazing, infact the only games I play. So please let me play it :) <3

Welcome to why people transfer off of high server realms. Not everyone enjoys playing amongst throngs of faceless antagonists and trolls so we went to somewhere that had a population level that we were more comfortable with.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Death Knight
One of the cons of playing on Illidan. We have awesome progression, a great economy, always raids and stuff going on. Always able to find what you are looking for. However Patch Days, Expansions, and Prime Time, it's going to get dicey. Additionally if you're a raider and not in Blood Legion, the likely hood of getting a realm first is next to nil.

I wouldn't trade it for anything though.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
09/25/2012 08:46 PMPosted by Zarhym
We're watching realm populations very closely. For those on high-population realms, your patience is appreciated. The fact is it's not wise for us to be incredibly hasty with free transfers. The game has been out less than a day. We're also in peak play times in the evenings. It's something we have to evaluate carefully as the number of concurrent players stabilizes over the week so that, if free transfer are needed, we can provide the service in the most effective way possible to/from the realms that need it.

Hasty? Um, not to be snarky, but EU already has multiple free transfers open on their realms just opened after MoP launch.

edit: yes, yes, this has always happened after an x-pac launch, I know
Edited by Atreyeu on 9/25/2012 9:04 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
slightly off topic, but I notice that archeology is glitched as I can not pick any of these key stone tol'vir, troll, and or elf since mop came out, today I have been farming arch in kilimondor all day only twice did I hit the dwarf site all day and both times got a dwarf keystone as for tol vir troll and elf keystones I have not received one and I must have dug over 25 times in tol vir alone and almost twice as many elf sites and maybe 12 to 15 troll digs.

I have put a ticket in but figured you may be able to bring this up to your team well before my ticket gets any reply and I know the GM will just say sorry nothing we can do for you bu will ask if they can toss me a bunch of key stones anyways as if it were not glitched I would would of landed a lot of key stones and have that many more solves under my belt which eventually will lead way to the rares I got left to get in cata.

Anyways thanks for looking into this glitch I am having in cenarius realm
Reply Quote
1 Orc Warrior
The funny thing is that, with a 3000 person waitlist... when I get on, I'll be competing with other players in cross-realm zones.
What kind of sense does that make? None at all.
If there's room in these zones to bring in xrealm players, it seems like there's not much reason for a waitlist. Maybe the waitlist should just be to zone into Pandaria... or better yet, make multiple instances of Pandaria zones the same as you do with xrealm.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Priest
09/25/2012 08:46 PMPosted by Zarhym

Well... pretty much this OP.

I know it's a little different for you (being on Illidan and all), but that's the main reason.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Death Knight
Dear Blizzard, Please join the rest of the MMO world in sharing monster kills for quests regardless of loot rights.
Reply Quote
86 Gnome Rogue
A better idea to fix this issue would be to remove those that are multiboxing. If they have the money to pay for 5+ of everything, then they must be independently wealthy, deserving their own server in this. Either way, it shouldn't be that one individual is allowed to draw out so much of the server's resources that they prevent others from playing. (i.e. Kil'jaeden has a few 30+ man multiboxers on both factions)
Edited by Buzzins on 9/25/2012 9:23 PM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]