3000+ in que 3 hour wait :(

100 Human Death Knight
PLZ do something about this, this is sad, been in the queue for 2 hours + now and still not in the game, while rest of the people are nejoying , frostmourne players are stuck >.<
Reply Quote
90 Human Hunter
This is pathetic 2,600th in queue after work... WE PAY MONEY FOR THIS GAME. If Blizzard ran a movie theatre, they would sell 3,000 more tickets than they have seats for, and expect the 3,000 people left outside to still pay money for the movie, and not be mad about it. Manage realm populations better please? Probably wasting our time in this forum though, the only way to make a business notice anything is to Unsub and lose them money. Sad world we live in... this isn't a game anymore it's a business.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Rogue
I am sorry but wait a week and it will get better is not logical. If Blizz knows this kind of thing happens why allow people to join a server that is full? It should not happen...more if I can't play for a week as a result of this blizzard should credit my account for the time other than that it is pure and simply wrong. Frostmourne is a full server under normal conditions so they should have been ready for MoP on full servers and took steps to make sure this kind of thing does not happen. If it happened in BC or WOTLK then you would think people would learn from their mistakes...I dont mean to troll blizz but if it were them playing and paying they would be pissed also.
Edited by Nightmother on 9/26/2012 4:01 AM PDT
Reply Quote
It would be such a treat for the oceanic community to actually get any blue response to any of our concerns.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
lol been in que for the last 2 hours and still only at 1125
Reply Quote
100 Human Death Knight
09/26/2012 04:07 AMPosted by Algester
It would be such a treat for the oceanic community to actually get any blue response to any of our concerns.

if get no love :((
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
Win
why do you get a transfer after all you do have this "job" that you are all so proud of having and blizz didn't oversell the tickets to the cinema you decided to go into the wrong screening when you could have just played on a lower pop server.
Reply Quote
100 Dwarf Death Knight
If you made characters on Frostmourne a long time ago or without realizing how overpopulated it is I sympathize. But if you made or transferred characters there expressly because it was so highly progressed then you should have expected this. This is the price you pay.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
i feel your pain again , i log in today again and im 1800 and its 4pm in the arvo
Reply Quote
86 Tauren Warrior
I'm currently 1600 :( At least it isn't as bad as yesterday.. was 4000th in the queue ._.
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Death Knight
They should limit the number of accounts which can make characters on full servers such as Frostmourne to stop this every expansion.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
They should offer free character migration for people on servers like Frostmourne! I can only play during the afternoon when i come back from school, and spend the whole time waiting for the que... By the time i reach around 1000 I gotta get off, and this is really stressful :( Either they give free character migration, or they should refund players who have to que with game time. It's unreasonable for players to have to wait between 3-5 hours just to enter the game. I spent so much time gathering honor and JP points before the release just to get all the heirlooms for my pandaren monk and now I have to wait even longer to play. Its very disappointing.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
There are free transfers.... The frostmourne players get to go to Gundruk or w/e its called... anyone know if its good? its free.. and is the only one we can go to.. i went on it on a lower lvl toon and it seems ok... should we xfer?
Reply Quote
81 Worgen Rogue
Yes, bunch of people are transfering. Does not really matter anymore with cross realm zone now.
Reply Quote
91 Draenei Shaman
You know, I keep checking my account and I have still been charged 100% of this month's subscription for the month?

"For those on high-population realms, your patience is appreciated."

I estimate that by the time I can actually log in and play in the coming weeks I will have spent about 30-50 hours in ques for about 15-20hours of game play.

I am sure I can look forward to Blizzard thanking me for my continued support by charging me full price for my subscription on delivering an overbooked service.
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Druid
Sorry, but I have no sympathy for you. If you are an old time Frostmourne citizen, this is nothing new. If you transferred to Frostmourne for 'greener raiding pastures', what did you expect?

There's a reason why Frostmourne gets laughed at in the months leading up to a new xpac. Everyone else on every other server seems to know Frostmourne will have queues, but you guys don't? Please...
Reply Quote
100 Orc Death Knight
Why do people keep complaining?? YOU selected the server yourself, FM has been full for years now and selecting it gives you a warning that you may experience waiting times at peak time.

09/27/2012 02:43 AMPosted by Retrolution
There are free transfers.... The frostmourne players get to go to Gundruk or w/e its called... anyone know if its good? its free.. and is the only one we can go to.. i went on it on a lower lvl toon and it seems ok... should we xfer?

No, it's dead as dead can be, the whole 5 people would be angry if they closed it
Edited by Deathbeard on 9/30/2012 3:49 PM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]