MoP so far

90 Night Elf Druid
How are you all liking MoP? Alliance must hate it since we barely got any server first. My favorite part about the entire thing is the fact that horde are just begging to be ganked, I can barely get a quest done for all of them wanting to die! Don't be afraid to pay me money to leave you alone

Gratz to everyone on their server first
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
It's a nice change. Pandaria is pretty cool, and the quests aren't too bad. Dungeons are faceroll. I constantly hear people complaining about you ganking them all the time. It's awesome. Haven't really seen that much alliance, only ganked 5 or 6 so far :(
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
I like MOP so far love when horde gank me and I come back and camp them over and over I'm sure jimmi knows who I'm talking about.
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
Oh and everyone was crying about pandas I think they're awesome looking to be honest lol monks are cool too
Reply Quote
90 Undead Mage
Whenever I login my craving for Chinese takeout increases exponentially. It makes questing a lot harder cause then all I can think about is sweet-n-sour chicken and green tea.

Seeing chunky pandas in-game makes me want to eat lo-mein and white rice forever. <3
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Mage
I won't be playing much unless I can replace my videocard which is !@#$ting the bed.

My favorite part of MoP leveling has been Jimmi knocking me out of jade forest and swimming around level 90 sharks to get back to a flightpoint. No lie.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
http://s1085.photobucket.com/albums/j434/jimmihendrix/?action=view&current=WoWScrnShot_092512_202156.jpg

Mahourai goes swimming
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Cratling, my first gank in MoP. Should be an achievement

http://s1085.photobucket.com/albums/j434/jimmihendrix/?action=view&current=WoWScrnShot_092512_171249.jpg
Reply Quote
90 Undead Hunter
Grats to:

Ice for server first 90 Monk
Zuldo for Server first 90 Warrior
Scoobie for server first 90 Shaman
Zulro for server first 90 rogue
Beladonis for server first 90 Paladin (and realm first 90)

now that i'm done speeding through the zones to level...i'm ajusting and appreciating...only thing i don't like so far is x-server world bosses
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
Grats to:

Ice for server first 90 Monk
Zuldo for Server first 90 Warrior
Scoobie for server first 90 Shaman
Zulro for server first 90 rogue
Beladonis for server first 90 Paladin (and realm first 90)

now that i'm done speeding through the zones to level...i'm ajusting and appreciating...only thing i don't like so far is x-server world bosses

conveniently left out first 90 druid (and second 90)..

There were two head to head. by the lack of druid in this post i assume it wasn't the Zbro that won.

Same with Death Knight. Raj was beat by less than 60 seconds by Bananeone in KoD. I'm friends with both and was cheering em both on, i thought Raj had it til the chatbox said otherwise.

Just cuz they aren't in your guild doesn't mean they shouldn't get mentioned. It was a good race, and as such, all people who crossed the finish line should get mentioned.

Also, Panda land isn't CRZ. It will be, but it is not yet.

If you see anyone from other realms, they are here through party via Real ID with a Ysondren.
Edited by Unclescar on 9/26/2012 1:02 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Undead Hunter
in reply to ^

I didn't know the names of the other people who got server firsts, i was sleeping when they got it, or else i would've said them...

therefore that being said, B*tch harder...was just grats'ing the people i know and adore.

Grats to Carbon from <Lethal> For server first hunter ;)

Also, Panda land isn't CRZ. It will be, but it is not yet.

If you see anyone from other realms, they are here through party via Real ID with a Ysondren.

Someone from ysondre can make a raid group and mass summon all mass people from another server and take the bosses is my issue
Reply Quote
http://s1085.photobucket.com/albums/j434/jimmihendrix/?action=view&current=WoWScrnShot_092512_202156.jpg

Mahourai goes swimming

You should be x-posting these to the Vydia Program thread as well.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Hunter
mahourai wasnt dead in the SS tho
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
09/26/2012 01:13 PMPosted by Takarita
mass summon

was removed.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Hunter
09/26/2012 03:43 PMPosted by Unclescar
mass summon

was removed.

mass summon as in summon in masses....by using locks...which is how i got to cho'gall with Exodus:)
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Mage
09/26/2012 01:01 PMPosted by Unclescar
Same with Death Knight. Raj was beat by less than 60 seconds by Bananeone in KoD. I'm friends with both and was cheering em both on, i thought Raj had it til the chatbox said otherwise.

As a sidenote to this post, it was more than that, because Realm First actually has a minute window where multiple people can obtain it.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Rogue
[Realm First! Rogue level 90]
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]