What major glyphs for healers?

90 Pandaren Monk
Vex
Honestly none look that appealing, at my level anyway. Mana tea and maybe cocoon when I level. But the Surging Mists just screams for something bad to happen and renewing mists seems weird. It sounds like its only good for raids where you are in a certain group but need to heal another group so you'd separate yourself to get it to happen.

What are the -good- options, if any?

Also, what lv30 talent did you take? Chi Wave doesn't seem to be working properly and not getting its full 7 bounces. Zen Sphere or Chi Burst?
Edited by Capucine on 9/26/2012 7:07 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
Glyph of surging mist - As you melee weave your surging mist gains the ability insta cast much like enh shamans do with maelstrom wep, excuse me I dont recall the name its new and I just woke up =P However it allows you to continue to mele and it will hit the person taking the brunt of the dmg.

Mana tea - I chose this because I seem to stack mana tea rather quickly melee weaving and channeling mana tea in 5 mans mid battle is a bit clunky when your at 10+ stacks trying to melee. The 10 second CD is really nothing its more of a choice do you think consuming double the mana tea instantly for half the effect is worth it? at this stage of the game its hard to tell.

Zen Meditation- I have used this quite often to absorb some nasty spell casting on my group and its nice to be able to and get out of the way as well.

I chose Chi wave I see it bouncing back and forth all the time, Dueling a war yesterday it kept me up between melee weaving. I think at best its graphicly broken but working as intended
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
09/26/2012 07:19 AMPosted by Huanglo
Mana tea - I chose this because I seem to stack mana tea rather quickly melee weaving and channeling mana tea in 5 mans mid battle is a bit clunky when your at 10+ stacks trying to melee. The 10 second CD is really nothing its more of a choice do you think consuming double the mana tea instantly for half the effect is worth it? at this stage of the game its hard to tell.

OP is asking about lvl 30 glyphs, unfortunately, and we don't have Mana Tea at low levels, unfortunately (not that we need it - it's only with using SuM the past couple of levels that I've had it that I even *see* my mana bar budge).

OP, there really isn't much to choose from for now. I'm not a big fan of making SuM into a smart heal (was an 8/8H Disc priest before becoming a MW main... I never rely on HF - even glyphed for instant cast - or offensive Penance to heal the person who *needs* that heal), however Blizz seems to have made our smart healing pretty darn smart... you might want to experiment with it?

Something to consider is that if you glyph Fortifying Brew, it helps you remember that it exists, and helps to teach you to remember to reach out and use it when things are going badly. You probably won't keep FB glyphed once you get other abilities that have better glyphed functions, but for now... /shrug.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]