transfers

90 Worgen Druid
so stormrage has free transfers to this realm i guess, would it be worth it to come over with a toon or two?:O
Reply Quote
I was thinking the same thing Flea
Reply Quote
26 Pandaren Monk
i am, personally i like to avoid queues in my gameplay
Reply Quote
I was going to then was warned off by quite a few.
Reply Quote
89 Human Warlock
09/26/2012 07:18 PMPosted by Malphes

Could you please explain a little further? If not here, simply pst me in game on Stormrage! ;)

Hello Trollbane!! As I'm sure you've heard, you've been opened up for free tranfers from our way over-populated realm. (Stormrage - US - PvE) We have been experiencing 30 minute to 1 hour queue times, just to log in!!

Since I've heard that many may be at least looking into your realm, I thought it would be useful if someone with knowledge of Trollbane to post a little about your home here. Just the basic facts that people look for when checking into moving into a new place. ;)

*Economy. AH, good / bad /. (With the new xpac, I'm sure things are outta whack atm.)

*PvE. 10M / 25M progression? Is there a good variety of guilds from: "I got my Depends on and we're staying in here till we're server first!!" to "Fun with friends, wipe on trash (lol about it) and down some bosses." Are pugs amazing? or "Just say NO!!!"

*PvP. Who normally owns(d) TB? RBG's normally ran? PvP focused guilds? (If so, who?) Many looking forward to world PvP? Or just gonna hang in /2?

*Achievement / mount runs. I think most everyone enjoys grabbing a new mount or two, especially now that they're BoA!!

ANY help with these would be appreciated Trollbane!! =D

If all goes well, your home will be a more populated place, which only means a better realm overall.

Who knows... you might just see me here... ;)

Happy hunting,
~Tanny
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
our guild is thinking bout coming as well
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
well just the fact that horde raiding guilds exists makes this a better prospect than stormrage lmao. So I might bring my DK over that im lvling instead of spending money on a faction transfer. However Im not sure if I want to have my chars on different servers
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin

Could you please explain a little further? If not here, simply pst me in game on Stormrage! ;)

Hello Trollbane!! As I'm sure you've heard, you've been opened up for free tranfers from our way over-populated realm. (Stormrage - US - PvE) We have been experiencing 30 minute to 1 hour queue times, just to log in!!

Since I've heard that many may be at least looking into your realm, I thought it would be useful if someone with knowledge of Trollbane to post a little about your home here. Just the basic facts that people look for when checking into moving into a new place. ;)

*Economy. AH, good / bad /. (With the new xpac, I'm sure things are outta whack atm.)

Auction house, ally side, hasn't been too out of whack over the last year. Good supply/decent demand. Might be lower than you'd be used to on Stormrage, but we're med pop, not High.

09/27/2012 10:49 AMPosted by Tantricks
*PvE. 10M / 25M progression? Is there a good variety of guilds from: "I got my Depends on and we're staying in here till we're server first!!" to "Fun with friends, wipe on trash (lol about it) and down some bosses." Are pugs amazing? or "Just say NO!!!"

There are guilds that do decent. See guildox: http://www.guildox.com/go/g.asp?a=1&r=Trollbane-US

The highest end is currently dominated by some Horde guilds, but a few Alliance are making a go of it. Overall, the range of experiences you mention seem to be available across guilds on the realm. Can't speak to pugs, I stay away from them.

*PvP. Who normally owns(d) TB? RBG's normally ran? PvP focused guilds? (If so, who?) Many looking forward to world PvP? Or just gonna hang in /2?

Casual observer, but Alliance PvP... not so good.

*Achievement / mount runs. I think most everyone enjoys grabbing a new mount or two, especially now that they're BoA!!

They exist. We keep ours mostly in house, but there are plenty on the realm. Fewer now that everyone's busy, of course.

If all goes well, your home will be a more populated place, which only means a better realm overall.

Happy hunting,
~Tanny

I've been a Trollbane resident for over 4 years now. Trade is full of people who think they're clever and trolling, but are just idiots. I'm sure that's the same anywhere. Aside from kinda weak PvP (though I know there are several groups that run RBGs regularly and recruit from trade), faction population imbalance in favor of Alliance, yet most of the highest end guilds being Horde, TB ain't so bad.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
I moved here, and have to say very happy so far
Reply Quote
40 Blood Elf Paladin
Is trollbane Horde-friendly at all?
Reply Quote
Trollbane is very horde Freindly! We have a pretty even population of horde and ally. But Horde dominates the PvE end!

As an aside, Awakened Legends is recruiting any and all Stormrage Transfers who want a competetive raiding environment.
Reply Quote
12 Pandaren Monk
My guild is coming over tomorrow. :)
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Druid

Happy hunting,
~Tanny

-Economy: Pretty Decent. Just don't expect tons of stuff on the AH such as all of the TGC mounts since we are well, medium pop.
-PVE: Ally has been ok in progress if you get into the right guild but currently Horde is a little better. I think there are a big range of those guilds. For pugs they are kinda meh, depends on who leads them to decide whether they'll super fail or do good.
-PVP: For TB I personally saw it go back and forth a lot in Cata. RBGs are sometimes ran but not always. I know there are some PVP guilds but some are full of trolls though(Where a lot of the STAY OF THIS SERVER spammers come from but other than them the server is pretty decent). Not many have world PVPed in awhile but randomly you may see a small group of people outside Org or SW trying to kill people :P. There are sometimes /2 conversations, kinda crazy though sometimes :P.
-Achievement/mount runs: I know some people love to do these and one person I specifically know who usually forms these groups is the Druid Numeric.

Note: Most of this is based off the Alliance side since you're ally.

Come join, we have cookies and cupcakes too :D!
Edited by Darknessclaw on 9/29/2012 7:30 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Undead Death Knight
09/29/2012 06:49 PMPosted by Sehnsucht

There is a good chance i'm coming too and will not be alone. It would be nice to be in a guild with familiar faces. let me know if you have room for us.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Hunter
10/01/2012 06:59 AMPosted by Deathknote

There is a good chance i'm coming too and will not be alone. It would be nice to be in a guild with familiar faces. let me know if you have room for us.

Hit me up in game tonight. I'm sure I can work something out for ya guys :)
Reply Quote
90 Undead Death Knight
10/01/2012 02:14 PMPosted by Reise

Hit me up in game tonight. I'm sure I can work something out for ya guys :)

Will do, as soon as i kill the Queue boss
Reply Quote
87 Worgen Death Knight
Just got here. Brought all 3 of my toons from Stormrage. This one is my main.

Looking for a level 25 guild. Hoping to do some raiding down the road.

Hit me up.

Cheers!
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
[Archaic is recruiting tanks, (excluding pallies), ranged dps (excluding warlocks) and melee dps, (excluding warriors and rogues), and currently looking for a raid healer. We are currently recruiting for 10 mans. 2/6 in MSV (N). We are a friendly, adult guild, and have a Vent, and like to run old content on off raid nights. our current raid week is Tues, Wed, Thur from 7:00PM EST to 10:00PM EST. Please contact Selnea Liuv, or Anso in game for details. Thank you.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
<Evolução>* lvl 25 guild* is recruiting a HEALER (monk, shammy, or pally) for our 7:30pm-10:30 pm server t/w/th group We are 6/6 MSV and 1/6 Hof, feel free to message me in game or add me to real id Larishma#1710
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]