IWC

90 Tauren Shaman
No Ally jumped on me alone so far besides a SPriest that knows I can't do anything against him.

I let you live even danced with my mount as you sat there fighting a mantid. Not sure why just didnt think it was worth killing you at the time ;)

Good, now that we are all 90s we can fight!
Edited by Fastwind on 10/1/2012 3:16 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
10/01/2012 03:15 PMPosted by Fastwind
Good, now that we are all 90s we can fight!

Moonrawr said I called in 6 other allies to beat her and creter(90 and 87) when it was just me(86) and Malissa(88) so thats just an example showing I never stopped! >:D
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin

Haaaahahahahhah that is !@#$ing funny, considering someone from your guild attacked me yesterday, turned into a stag and ran away like a coward as soon as his health was low, then came back and killed me with 2 other people.

Nice 1v1 skills you got there ;)

Oh, and to add to that, i saw him again later and started attacking him, there was no one around but us. he ran away. Again.

Seriously, nice 1v1 skills plz teach them to me

My god you're retarded.

I faced you in an arena once. Toughest fight I've ever fought.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Rogue
09/26/2012 07:33 PMPosted by Xiic
Who are you, and why do you QQ on these forums all day?

either way,

posting these pics does not prove that you killed them on your own...

"He came in after" How do we know this?
Reply Quote
90 Troll Death Knight
nah he killed my monk fair and square, although the accomplishment of that is kind of low, imo monk is the worst pvp class out there
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
10/01/2012 07:16 PMPosted by Femaleirl
nah he killed my monk fair and square, although the accomplishment of that is kind of low, imo monk is the worst pvp class out there

Obvious troll is obvious
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Death Knight

Haaaahahahahhah that is !@#$ing funny, considering someone from your guild attacked me yesterday, turned into a stag and ran away like a coward as soon as his health was low, then came back and killed me with 2 other people.

Nice 1v1 skills you got there ;)

Oh, and to add to that, i saw him again later and started attacking him, there was no one around but us. he ran away. Again.

Seriously, nice 1v1 skills plz teach them to me

My god you're retarded.

Mad cause i called you out? I was nice enough to leave out your name :)
Edited by Aphrodíte on 10/1/2012 8:51 PM PDT
Reply Quote
The rogues in IWC make me question whether they are using their feet to play instead of their hands.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
32"]
09/26/2012 07:33 PMPosted by Xiic

either way,

"He came in after" How do we know this?[/quote]

Oh wow, that was one picture. Please select one of the other 12 or 13 ...
Edited by Beàr on 10/2/2012 4:39 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Troll Death Knight
10/01/2012 07:56 PMPosted by Kagrenàc

Obvious troll is obvious
not even a troll, i know how a DK wouldnt understand that a new class is underpowered, but with the monk they didnt want a repeat of the DK, so the monk is pre nerfed, hopefully we will get a buff soon. you can ask anyone with a high level monk, its a !@#$ class.
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
not even a troll, i know how a DK wouldnt understand that a new class is underpowered, but with the monk they didnt want a repeat of the DK, so the monk is pre nerfed, hopefully we will get a buff soon. you can ask anyone with a high level monk, its a !@#$ class.

I have seen some impressive play from 90 monks maybe its not the class as a whole? Idk this is the 1st time I have heard them called UP
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
Ok young b*$%&. Please show me another thread with all the proof that iwc are en masse scrubs
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Ok young b*$%&. Please show me another thread with all the proof that iwc are en masse scrubs

You're bad, the proof is in the pudding.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Paladin
I'm not even angry. I have a much larger QQ diary about alliance players acting like meanies. In fact, this thread is going right into that diary.

Dear diary,

Today the alliance was mean to me. QQ.

QQ,
Kowlion.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Rogue
32"]

either way,

"He came in after" How do we know this?

Oh wow, that was one picture. Please select one of the other 12 or 13 ... [/quote]

Every photo isnt concrete proof..

For all we know, the adds were attacking them too, or you had someone with you, and SS`d when he left..
Edited by Endryx on 10/2/2012 3:17 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Troll Death Knight
10/02/2012 12:41 PMPosted by Kagrenàc

I have seen some impressive play from 90 monks maybe its not the class as a whole? Idk this is the 1st time I have heard them called UP
man go check the monk forums, its sad, should have leveled the scrub dk first
Reply Quote
100 Troll Rogue
I am extremely jealous, I wish I had the gonads to slaughter low level PvE players and post pictures of them for all the world to see.

Perhaps some day I will hit puberty as well.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
I am extremely jealous, I wish I had the gonads to slaughter low level PvE players and post pictures of them for all the world to see.

Perhaps some day I will hit puberty as well.

Hahaha
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
10/02/2012 03:17 PMPosted by Femaleirl
man go check the monk forums, its sad, should have leveled the scrub dk first

Healers are strong tanks are strong DPS seem fine. Mobility and Control with damage makes a class fine some players expected to roll a monk and relive 25 DKs not happening I am happy to say.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]