New realm xfer looking for Ally social guild

90 Goblin Shaman
Heya,

Just transfered a toon to this realm to play with a work mate, I'll be playing a prot/ret pally and him a disc/shadow priest. We work FIFO and so are after a very flexible and casual environment to level in.

Feel free to add me real ID and send me a pm once I get on tonight.
Wulfenkiwi@yahoo.com

Many thanks.
Reply Quote
100 Worgen Druid
Welcome to Velen! been here 3 years since I've started and havent thought about leaving yet. There are lots of good people here just have to get past some of the trolls.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
Hi Khellus,

Reckless is always looking for new members even if you just looking to chill we dont pressure our social members for anything. I will try to hit you up next time im online so we can chat and you can see if this guild is a good fit for you and your friend. Also, you can check us out at www.recklessraidraiders.org and learn more about us at this thread http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/6551255924 Good luck in Mist!
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Paladin
Hi,
Bloodrain is always looking for new members. we are a social guild and trying to build a raid team. we like to do stuff together and have alot of fun!
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Shaman
Hey thanks for all the replies.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]