Dizzying Haze

90 Pandaren Monk
I don't claim to speak for the Monk community but, I would like it if there were a Minor Glyph to take the slow component out of Dizzying Haze.

It's very useful for pulling but it takes twice as long to get mobs into position and the kids these days tend to be frustratingly impatient in groups.

Also, I find it weird the Target circle persists after casting and I occasionally will mistakenly cast it twice.
Edited by Gonnosuke on 9/27/2012 5:53 AM PDT
Reply Quote
I like the slow it gives me time to Tiger palm the nearest mob so I can buff guard before all the other mobs reach me.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
09/27/2012 05:58 AMPosted by Bones
I like the slow it gives me time to Tiger palm the nearest mob so I can buff guard before all the other mobs reach me.

You tanked dungeons for me last night.
Reply Quote
Yikes, hope I didn't suck to bad. :P
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
Trying to remember if it was one of the fews that I healed. I think it was, and I recall you jumping all over the place, like an ADHD kid on a sugar high.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]