Outcast of Illidan Recruiting

86 Undead Warrior
Outcast of Illidan is currently looking for friendly players for MoP . Currently the guild is lvl 18 so we are doing some runs to gain lvl's and rep with the guild. We have just transferred here from illidan. Native Mog'thol players are welcome as well.

We will likely be raiding on weekends and holidays. Heroics, Five Mans, and PVP will be ongoing. Focused on 10 man raids (Normal and Heroic). Could really use another tank to help with heroic runs! All Heroics are cleared at this point and we will be starting 10 man content this weekend!

Guild leaders have led raids in Vanilla, BC, WotLK, and Cata. (Top 100 World Kills, Top 3 realm)

Guild will help with gearing, specs, tactics, free repairs, players of all experience levels are welcome.

Lots of spots still available get in on the ground floor and help build the guild!

Following Classes in High Demmand;

Warrior
Warlock
Mage
Druid

-Eugert (in game)

Kicker@iname.com real id of Co-Gm.

Forums = http://outcast.guildomatic.com/
Edited by Eugert on 10/2/2012 9:16 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warrior
Need a few more.
Reply Quote
26 Pandaren Monk
Considering migration from Illidan over to Mug'thol, I'm re-rolling a monk however from level one. If this is alright I'd like to speak further at a later date.
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Shaman
Would love to have you, contact myself or Eugert in game
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Shaman
High demand for a tank and another heal for our Core 10 man to start raiding as soon as possible.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Rogue
I am transferring after i eventually log into illidan to get my mail out of the mailbox...(over 3 hrs in que now and just got under 1k in que...) but plan on trasnferring back to illidan once the ques are gone

http://www.wowprogress.com/character/us/illidan/Kainaia

also has all my alts there as well listed
Edited by Kainaia on 9/30/2012 6:39 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Shaman
Your welcome to spend your time on Mug'thol with us!
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warrior
Still need a few more,Guild Heroics and Scenarios are now being run! Guild Leveling fast!
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
:O Illidan refugees FTW !!!!!!!!!!!!
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warrior
/Cheer Thorodan
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warrior
Bump For updated info
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Paladin
I am thinking about taking the offer because even though i want to play on illidan the que times are just to much for me, the only time i can play is 3 am? which is not cool but anyways is it worth to take the free transfer?
Reply Quote
I did the free transfer and I'm loving it so far. and I may be interested in raiding, or definitely just joining to make some friends. Looking to both raid and arena/rbg. I'll throw one of you guys a message when I'm online later tonight.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warrior
Yeah we got room for both of you if you want to make the jump. Hit me up in game i'll be online around 3 server.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warrior
We're full up on our first raid group but may be adding a 2nd 10 man group due to the influx of numbers we've received over the past few days. I don't have the heart to turn away fellow refugees!

-Eugert.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
09/27/2012 08:06 AMPosted by Eugert
Native Mog'thol players are welcome as well.

You could at least spell the name of the server correctly for the natives here. I'm sure that they would not appreciate us former Illidan players to butcher it :(
Reply Quote
85 Pandaren Priest
Space for a Pirest?
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
But.. us illidanians are cute.. even if the que time is bad for... the less "Devoted" ;3.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Hunter
Join us!
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warrior
Guild is now Level 25, lots of active members.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]