Verain, you silly little rogue.

90 Tauren Death Knight
90 Does not mean your gonna take Ol Azz's Pooper in the forest without a fight! I'm just wondering why i dropped this guy from 300k to 130 in seconds, myself without a scratch? I'm not a master pvp'er, but being a blood dk i stay alive for a while. Why couldn't he kill me? Nerf? This guy should have kicked my a$$. Not trying to pick on anyone, this guys pvp achiev list is better than mine by far. Just wondering why a 85 DK was dropping a 90 rogue, thats all.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Rogue
You are inexplicably dumb. Hint: you typed the answer.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Priest
na.... dnt listun 2 jax... he just pisst
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Rogue
I was baiting out the lesser rogue who was ganking alts and lowbies. If I had blown you up that would have been nice, but a blood DK is pretty much not soloable atm- especially not an 85 one who still has his purps.

The baiting was successful- the rogue didn't leave the area, and I killed him two minutes later. If I had legit wanted you dead, I'd have called in a caster 90 and you'd have a flag of ownership up your cow-hole.

Edit: Also your post neglects the existence of said horde sub rogue backstabbing away, an important detail.
Edited by Verain on 9/28/2012 4:54 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Death Knight
LOL Cow-Hole. K cool bro, didn't know why that's all. Figured you might be in forums and just be able to answer. I didn't know about the rogue, didn't see him. Just knew i was surrounded by alli and one started touching my Cow-Hole lol. I don't roll a rogue so i don't know whats changed. Jaxiz it's ok bro, i still love you. For what reason, i'm not sure, maybe it's the night elf tata's.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Rogue
I'm a d1ck
Reply Quote
why does verain talk like he is any bit good...
Reply Quote
90 Orc Hunter
y mad diss.... u got something to say?
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
lols so pisse just saw turquoise jeep live. was turnt up. pretty raheem on the track. olol why u mad doe.
Reply Quote
Just went to the Dr...
(Dr. Bobis to be pacific)
Said I needed more swag and less yolo.

Help.
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Priest
TIPZ FOR FORUMS 2012:

1.dont talk like a faget
IE:

09/27/2012 10:50 PMPosted by Verain
Also your post neglects the existence of said horde sub rogue backstabbing away, an important detail.

IE:

09/27/2012 11:40 AMPosted by Azzcough
Not trying to pick on anyone, this guys pvp achiev list is better than mine by far.

TIP NUYMBER 2: have mad swag
(examples available on other thread with me in them)

TIP C: always respect the bobis
Reply Quote
02/23/2014 03:27 PMPosted by Theoldgnome
dont talk like a faget

http://memegenerator.net/instance/13300151
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Priest
ya
Reply Quote
wat abut deathlord c cherry (Peeb)
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Priest
eh, hes pure ddos
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]