Seriously? Vendor them!

10 Gnome Priest
K seriously here people,,the 20 stacks of gems vendor for 64 gold but some of you have them in the AH for 40,41 & 38!
Do you all not look at the vendor price before you auction them?? I mean you are taking
quite a loss on that alone plus the Auction house deposit & cut,,sigh its hard for people to Auction items when there are people auctioning items this stupidly!
Then again I made the 26 gold off most of those stacks just by vendoring,,not much but wtf if you are going to sell them so cheaply :)
Reply Quote
14 Pandaren Monk
People using addons to blindly undercut make me want to ook them in their dookers.
Edited by Ookinyodook on 9/28/2012 10:30 AM PDT
Reply Quote
87 Draenei Shaman
Can I volunteer to go first?
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
it's called an economy for a reason.....
Reply Quote
87 Human Death Knight
K seriously here people,,the 20 stacks of gems vendor for 64 gold but some of you have them in the AH for 40,41 & 38!
Do you all not look at the vendor price before you auction them?? I mean you are taking
quite a loss on that alone plus the Auction house deposit & cut,,sigh its hard for people to Auction items when there are people auctioning items this stupidly!
Then again I made the 26 gold off most of those stacks just by vendoring,,not much but wtf if you are going to sell them so cheaply :)

this is honestly awesome!
Reply Quote
mobile wow makes it super easy to undercut and get notified if your undercut, so you can undercut them UNDERCUT!
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
shhhh the rest of us are getting rich off those slackers and there undercuts lol buy repost make a fortune lol
Reply Quote
86 Draenei Hunter
keep quiet you
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]