[H] The Food Panty is looking for a few more

90 Orc Warlock
Tired of jerks you don't know giving you a hard time in LFD? Why not join The Food Pantry so you'll know the jerks ahead of time. Were a couple of mature language using but friendly long time players looking to fill out ranks.

I know what you're thinking...is this really a guild with 3 active people? Why yes, yes we are. Mainly we're looking to add players who are looking to run with the same group of people while learning the new stuff in MoP or those that might not have trouble finding their place in larger guilds. Right now we'd like to focus on 5 mans and Challenges, but if we get enough people we'd feel comfortable moving into 10 man raids.

I used to be the GM and RL for is srsly a jerk with my Death Knight, Shmoopy. All our members have raid experience but have moved away for various reasons as time has gone on and passed.

We have a Vent server as well a growing GBank to help people with profession, enchants, gems, etc. We like to keep a friendly and helpful atmosphere, but at the same time not be afraid to use a four letter word from time to time...like I said, mature speaking.

If this sounds like something you'd be interested, please feel free to message any member that is online. We live in CST and MST and usually play weeknights (6pm-11pm) and all over on weekends.
Edited by Elsinore on 9/24/2012 7:15 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Troll Priest
Dork
Reply Quote
92 Night Elf Hunter
09/24/2012 07:14 PMPosted by Elsinore
Tired of jerks you don't know giving you a hard time in LFD?

I resent and reject this! I am also deeply offended.

When I call someone a 100%, pure, failure. When I suggest to someone that they should try a new game like FarmVille.....

I mean it in the most constructive and helpful way.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]