Would you suggest moving here?

90 Undead Warrior
Looking for a west coast realm with a decent population - coming from Onyxia i'm used to seeing more tumbleweeds than people. How's the community here? Would you suggest xfering?
Reply Quote
81 Undead Rogue
DO IT wooooooooooooooo
Reply Quote
90 Undead Death Knight
Transferred here from a dead server named archimonde.

I wouldn't say its the BEST server, but I would say it is definitely worth it.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
I came from a similar situation. Draka is where this toon grew up. It was completely dead and on top of it all a PvE server.

I've really enjoyed my time here on Ner'zhul so far. I can only see that getting better.

I'm a West Coaster myself. Comcast, 20mb package, and I'm rock'n 27ms latency @ 100 FPS (self capped).
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
I think Ner'Zhul is a great server. Busy with PVP and PVE but no so busy you cant do normal things like log in, quest, or get in dungeons. I came from a very small server and i find that being on a bigger server is a lot more rewarding, and there are a lot more opportunities. I think the community is ok ish. I tend to like a more mature crowd but I feel like every server is going to have its trolls, punk kids etc. All in all i love it here :)
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warrior
sounds good :) i'll have to seriously consider it...
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Mage
server has always been reasonably balanced for faction numbers, economy is a bit iffy, progression is fine, players are generally fine.

if you're not sure make an alt first and sit in trade or take a look at AH prices and stuff for yourself
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warrior
Well, just pulled the trigger, now I just need to find a guild! See you all soon!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]