how to enter pandaria

90 Human Warrior
How do I get into Pandaria when it comes out?

Like a quest, boat, portal?

Need to be there asap
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Priest
You and everyone else :P
Reply Quote
90 Human Hunter
by air ship and blowing up some horde
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
How do I enter Pandaria?
Reply Quote
88 Blood Elf Paladin
How do I enter Pandaria?

It's not sunday. wtf bro?!
Reply Quote
90 Undead Mage
Holy mother of necros
Reply Quote
You should have a quest that pops up automatically, and sends you to Stormwind Keep/ and where Garrosh is, you'll go through a cinematic and be sent to an airship from there.
Reply Quote
How do I enter Pandaria?

You aren't 85, so why are you worried about it?

You'll know how once you reach 85 and go to stormwind.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
Do you have to get profane about it bro? Perhaps I should report your profanity?
Reply Quote
Before you're 85, the only way to get there is to get a warlock to summon you.

At 85 a quest shows up in Stormwind or Orgrimmar, to go to an airship near the city. Fly up to it, accept whatever quest is on it. It takes you to Pandaria, making you kill some enemies along the way, at the end of which you're dropped in Pandaria.

Once that is done, there is a 2-way portal in the nearby friendly town, between it and Stormwind / Orgrimmar. I think you have to do a couple more quests before it appears, but just a couple.
Edited by Zree on 8/2/2013 4:22 AM PDT
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Paladin
Do you have to get profane about it bro? Perhaps I should report your profanity?

No one swore at you.

You're not 85. You can't get to Pandaria yet. At 85 you automatically get a quest telling you what to do.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Death Knight
How do I enter Pandaria?

You know, you could've made your own thread instead of like, you know, bumping a year old thread.

Or!
Better yet, use Google. It's your friend.
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Warrior
You know... people on the forums complain there's too many threads that are all the same. So players use the search feature thinking posting on a previous thread would be better. Then players complain they necro it. See a pattern?
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Rogue
You know... people on the forums complain there's too many threads that are all the same. So players use the search feature thinking posting on a previous thread would be better. Then players complain they necro it. See a pattern?

Uh, big difference between posting a ton of the same thing (primarily about how WoW is dying, class X is OP, etc., etc.) and necroing a very old thread. Especially one with this content. I mean, really? How is is this anything but a spammer deliberatly reopening an old thread?

I don't think people are complaining about threads that share a topic last posted from a year ago. It's when you often see a forum page have 5-6 like questions from within the last day,

I'd avoid generalizing forum behavior like that to craft a non-existant symptom so you can sound condescending.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
I think ole' Jed is legit, but this is one heckuva necro:)
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Rogue
techinaly its not a locked post so anyone can still post in it, it just has been pushed down the list
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Mage
by air ship and blowing up some horde

I find it interesting that the only way to start the quest to get to Pandaria (alliance) is to have flying so that you can get up to the airship, just to get to Pandaria and not be allowed to fly.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]