No Panda's for DK's ?

85 Orc Death Knight
So anyone else Kinda bummed not being able to Race change your DK to Panda? I know I am! Darn you Blizz !!
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Death Knight
No.

It's lore breaking. Goblins are better anyway.
Reply Quote
29 Pandaren Hunter
not really..and besides the Lich King would go broke trying to cover the fat backsides of pandas with armor..lot of metal needed there
Reply Quote
1 Troll Mage
"All that I am: anger, cruelty, vengeance - I bestow upon you, my chosen knight. Rise, my champion!"
"Yaaaawn. Mhhh. Boy, that was one doozy of a nap! Why, hello there! That's a mighty fancy sword you've got there. I bet it's a big hit at parties."
"Listen well, death knight, for I give to you the words that will start a war. My final judgment has been passed: Death. To..."
"Now, I hate to interrupt, but I'm feeling miiiighty peckish! Would there be a cafeteria somewhere on this fine, fine, floating pagoda? Or perhaps a pub? Or - oh, I'm not picky. Why, I'd settle for a noodle stall. Juice bar?"
"We... we've a mess hall. Just look for the giant, rotting guy with the mushrooms and rancid meat. Now, could you focus, here?"
"Say no more, boss! I'm all about duty! Ready and willing, that's me!"
"Ahem. As I was saying: Death. To. All. None shall stand so boldly against the might of the Scourge without reprisal!"
"Now, don't you think we're being a bit harsh, here? Fighting is all well and good, but I think that our current problem can be solved without violence."
"It really can't. Plus, I like violence. That's sort of a thing for me."
"Come now! What we have here is just your typical spat between neighbors. Why, I remember the time my grandfather was feuding with his neighbor over a tree. My grandfather had a lovely tree, but the neighbor, oh, he complained that it blocked the light from his tulips. Why, things between them were so bad that they were hardly speaking to one another! ... So one day, my grandmother invited the neighbor over for tea. Oh, she made just the loveliest jasmine tea, with just a hint of..."
"Okay, yeah, this isn't working out. I'm recycling you for Abomination parts. Someone bring me the corpse of something that'll get with the program, here."
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Death Knight
@Loteno~

Your post really made my night. Good reading. XD
Reply Quote
100 Orc Death Knight
Nope, kinda joyed for that actually. I would of hated Panda DKs...
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight

It's lore breaking.

but i love watching them walking around in tier 6
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Death Knight
No.

It's lore breaking. Goblins are better anyway.

Worgen were lore-breaking as well, but implemented nonetheless.

I do wish I could be a fuzzy, bouncing ball of death. Sigh...
Reply Quote
91 Night Elf Death Knight
Worgen were around in grizzly hills. I'm not positive but I think lore-wide it could make sense. Plus goblins make sense and it'd be hard to do one and not the other.

But pandas? Pretty glad they didn't try to pu that off.
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
Worgen are in no way lore breaking seeing as how they have been in Azeroth since Arthas took head of the Scourge.

As for the OP, no I am not bummed about being unable to have a panda DK. Wouldn't make much sense considering Pandaria was engulfed in the mists before the Scourge onslaught, or at least most of it.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]