SI:7 Report: Take No Prisoners

90 Human Paladin
I accepted the quest and was immediately taken to where you talk to Rell Nightwind. After that brief chat I ran up the hill and clicked on the gun, which put me into the vehicle screen. I waited and listened to the quest dialogue then I shot the hozen so Sully could advance. Instead of advancing he stood still for a while and then fell into the ground. I can still target him using his portrait on the right side of the screen, but he seems stuck there and doesn't move any further.
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Druid
I'm having the exact same problem. It's like he's stuck walking into the fence.

I've logged in/out, no effect.
Edited by Thistleforce on 9/28/2012 6:21 PM PDT
Reply Quote
87 Troll Hunter
please let us get an answer on this. i too am having the same problem i cannot advance my toon and i have redone this quest over and over like 15 times and cant pass it.
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Hunter
I didn't have a problem with that step in the chain, but some of the others were bugged. Exit the vehicle, abandon the quest, then pick it up again from the NPC.
Reply Quote
100 Worgen Warrior
II have the same issue....I have abandoned the quest and picked up again, still does not fix it. It's either because Sully is stuck and doesn't move, or the rest of the Grookin you need to shoot are offscreen.
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Death Knight
I cant shoot the third barrel that Sully drops. I can see the arrow above it but the barrel is on the other side of the small hill. Ive dropped the quest/relogged and still nothing.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Priest
i to am having problems with this quest
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
09/26/2012 08:28 AMPosted by Rangikuu
Sounds silly but if you can move pieces of your UI around, I found one hiding under my bars in the bottom middle.

This worked for me. I found one hiding under the blizzard action bars.
Edited by Amille on 9/29/2012 8:59 PM PDT
Reply Quote
100 Human Paladin
i was having the same prob..was my addons..turned them off and was able to spot the 1 i couldnt see like Amille's repost
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]