Cannot Get to Serpent Spine At All, stuck.

90 Human Mage
Hello, I have the quest:

Better of Dread

However, I cannot get up to the Serpent Spine atm. How do I get there? All of the current lvl 90's do not posses a 2 seat flyer or are sleeping? i was told I might have to do a quest line from the sinking temple in Kunlai, however I honestly do not want to do that. I do not have an option to fly there from anyone in the Sungarden Beer Place in the Wastes either :*
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
go to the southwest town in kunlai, and travel along the wall.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
in the area with the spiders near the serpents spine, there is a little hard to see object, a coil of rope. It is hard to see, but click it.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Death Knight
Yes. the rope exists. Dread Wastes cords are 75.1, 21.3
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
The rope is near the wall, just below where you turn in the quest. Its on the ground.
Reply Quote
Taking the quest should give you the Serpent's Spine flight path. If not, try dropping the quest and picking up the one at Sunset Brewgarden.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Rogue
My prob
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Rogue
My problem is that I have found the coil of rope and have the quest but it gives me no option to click it.
Reply Quote
5 Blood Elf Rogue
If you're only looking to get the flight path on the Serpent's Spine, I just went down to the southwest town in Kunlai Summit, called Shado-Pan Fallback, went inside the building that's there, ran up the stairs and ramps and got to the flightmaster that way. I didn't have any quests for it or anything.
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
I am trying to find out how to get on Serpent's Spine as a horde, I tried to go to the area with the ropes but in trying to get to the gear on the wall, alliance attacked me. I am used to the alliance side, where is the Horde equivalent vendors?
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
02/09/2014 02:23 PMPosted by Vileintent
I am trying to find out how to get on Serpent's Spine as a horde, I tried to go to the area with the ropes but in trying to get to the gear on the wall, alliance attacked me. I am used to the alliance side, where is the Horde equivalent vendors?

Wrong area. From the rope up the wall area, you're blocked to the PvP vendors.

Fly?

If on foot, go to the Shado-pan Fallback house (by the sha mess lake) and go up the ramps to the top of the wall. Then run west to the PvP vendor.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]