Christian Guild with an awesome community LFM

100 Human Priest
Guild: Renewed Hope
Faction: Alliance
Server: Alexstrasza

Who we are:

We are a Christian guild looking to grow our ranks with people of all types and backgrounds who are looking for a safe, family friendly environment to enjoy all that World of Warcraft has to offer. We are a positive group who values the player over the toon. This is not the kind of guild that will rip you apart for making mistakes or not being the absolute best at your class. That sort of thing is not tolerated here. We are all about gaming with great people and we have an awesome time in the process. We are a mostly an adult group with some families that play together. We would ask that you be 18+ or have an adult family member in the guild. We are a Christian guild but you don’t have to be a Christian to join. We don’t check your “God card” at the door. We are never preachy, but you may occasionally hear some religious talk. All we ask is that you respect the beliefs of others even if they are different from your own and we will do the same for you.

We have just a few rules in our guild in order to keep this a place we feel comfortable playing in.

1. Keep language and conversations clean. There are an infinite number of guilds where foul language and suggestive conversations are the norm. We are proud to be an alternative to that.

2. Respect each other. Well duh, right? We come from all walks of life and all backgrounds. We all carry our own views and opinions. We must be willing to respect each other even if we don’t always agree.

3. Act honorably. When we are out in the game world we represent the guild as a whole. Being a jerk or mouthing off to people in game reflects poorly on all of us (and honestly accomplishes nothing).

What we do:

Now that MoP has dropped, we are looking to have a core raiding team in place and an alt team to give more people a chance to get in on the raids. We have been raiding in Cata on Friday and Saturday nights around 9:00 server time, but we will be adding other nights as needed. We are always up for some dungeon and scenario runs as well as helping people level up there toons. We do have some PvP players and would like to create opportunities for people who are wanting to run RBG’s and possibly arenas. For voice chat we have been using Mumble and we also have an active Facebook group.

If this sounds like the kind of guild that would be a good fit for you, whisper me or mail me ingame on and we’ll talk. You can also apply on our website: www.drewcom.wix.com/renewed-hope

Johnknox - GM

*Please note, this is not a discussion post on the existence of God. I will have my beliefs and you are entitled to yours.
Edited by Johnknox on 12/27/2012 1:57 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Orc Shaman
Nice looking guild, I am a raider, but am getting tired of the garbage that goes with it. I am keeping this guild by my computer. Good luck
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
If you don't have to be Christian to join, is it really a Christian guild? Sounds more like a PG-13 guild to me.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
God doesn't exist. What now OP?
Reply Quote
88 Dwarf Hunter
I was a part of Everlasting Salvation before the change, the guild is full of kind helpful people.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Death Knight
11/02/2012 06:15 PMPosted by Immadruidqt
God doesn't exist. What now OP?

You have made a universal statement. Prove it.

11/02/2012 06:17 PMPosted by Ørïøn
GOD ISA FALICY OF TEH WEEKMINDAD

Ad hominem is a fallacy. God is a subject of faith.
Reply Quote
100 Gnome Warlock
I'm in the church of the flying spaghetti monster does that count?
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]