<World PvP is Back>

/facepalm
Reply Quote
I am amazed by how many of these guild members I meet, and they don't attack me... I don't usually attack horde either, but just thought they would be attempting to kill anything at least once before they get their faces stomped in.
Reply Quote
<World PvP is Back (only in the mage tower)>
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
Oh?
Reply Quote
100 Human Warrior
I have been attacked by a few whilst leveling. But even myself I tried to stay away from too much so I could actually get level 90. Now...its on.
Reply Quote
I AM SO SCARED. I WONT GET OUT OF TRADE NOW.
Reply Quote
100 Human Warrior
you ask for my vent, I give it to you, and even engage in conversation with you and this is what I get?
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
Really?
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Hunter
Get some?
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Rogue
Peanut Butter?
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Warrior
I don't get this.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
You should get some Peanut Butter and Jelly
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Warrior
10/11/2012 10:32 AMPosted by Swiftmender
You should get some Peanut Butter and Jelly

Have some. Don't have any bread though =(
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
That does suck! Hamburger / hot Dog buns?
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Warrior
That sounds kinda good actually!
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warlock
If you put the jelly in one hand, peanut butter in the other and cup your hands together it would probably make a mess.
Reply Quote
100 Human Paladin
By world PVP they mean five of them ganking lowbies at Halfhill and running at the first sign of a 90.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Hunter
Anisah, actually we gank regardless. This is a PvP server, and lets be honest. Horde and Alliance are at war in this expansion. Garrosh wants us to kill any alliance we see.

I will be fair here, and sure we gank in numbers. We have many members and active at that. We have fun in World PvP, but lets not act like the alliance don't do it as well. Especially New Breed. While I was leveling I was constantly attacked by them in great numbers, and on more than one occasion they would disperse and leave when we got even numbers, not even out numbering them, but even. We all do it, Alliance and Horde. Not to mention you don't go around in a group of 5 or more and wait till you see 5 alliance running around together before you finally go.. Ok even teams, now we can gank. The idea is to gank players and make them bring friends to have a good world pvp match. Win or lose, we have fun.

That being said, Alliance guilds gank Four Winds all day long, just as much as us Horde guilds. So please don't get mad about it, otherwise I would suggest you find a nice Normal server as opposed to these PvP servers.

In the end this game is about having fun. We like having fun in world PvP, and will continue to do so.
Reply Quote
100 Human Warrior
Infact, I gank repeatedly! Video coming soon.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Hunter
Odinn you were there the other night even. I think you left before the fight started... Lol, I know we killed Smexi's group many times. Was a lot of fun, we got killed a few times but in the end all the Alliance left :(.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]