<World PvP is Back>

90 Goblin Warlock
I'm sorry we have an active pvp guild that likes to group up with one another... I guess.
Reply Quote
1 Human Rogue
I love how people complain that the server is dead or world pvp is dead. When we actually have people world pvp'ing people complain. Make up your minds.
Reply Quote
100 Human Warrior
10/19/2012 11:29 PMPosted by Zultanath
Odinn you were there the other night even. I think you left before the fight started... Lol, I know we killed Smexi's group many times. Was a lot of fun, we got killed a few times but in the end all the Alliance left :(.

I came late to the party. But once I saw smexi there, I left. I did try and kill one person but they ran into the town and I do not like dying to guards!
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Mage
Epic fun :) keep it up! I do feel bad for the non-pvp players but I was having a blast and what is a repair bill at the end of the day lmao XD
Reply Quote
90 Troll Hunter
10/23/2012 02:10 PMPosted by Odinn
Odinn you were there the other night even. I think you left before the fight started... Lol, I know we killed Smexi's group many times. Was a lot of fun, we got killed a few times but in the end all the Alliance left :(.

I came late to the party. But once I saw smexi there, I left. I did try and kill one person but they ran into the town and I do not like dying to guards!

yeah getting away from those gaurds is painful lol. As a hunter not so bad with Deterence and disengage though.
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Warlock
They need to nerf guards. I'm sick of people hiding behind them.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warrior
Last night, <Reckoning> and another guild were keeping a lock on the Horde PvP vendors on the wall.

Was funny watching people fly in before their computer had a chance to render all of the Alliance members and then try to desperately escape.

Also, I noticed that the Panda "guards" looked like they were just strolling around not attacking anyone.
Edited by Hewstun on 11/13/2012 1:01 PM PST
Reply Quote
100 Human Warrior
Not sure what time that was at but I know some people from my guild and from ressurection were there at the pvp vendors.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warrior
Was probably you guys then. I could have remembered the guild name wrong. It was some where around 9 EST.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Where is the "Lilbooger" guy that likes to death grip me into the rares when almost dead or go blood spec and aggro tons of PvE mobs on him to fight me?
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
It happens :)
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Rogue
01/22/2013 09:32 AMPosted by Swiftmender
It happens :)

No it doesnt!!!

Stop lying to me!
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Death Knight
LF an officer to come get PVP revived in Dark Sun Cabal. You know you want to...
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
No it doesnt!!!

Stop lying to me!

I am just a measly Moo Cow. I know no better.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]