Mists of Pandumbia

90 Gnome Mage
I hate you and I hate pandas. Guards should not be able to auto detect my stealth after nuking horde. I DEMAND A PATCH NOW!

What kind of PVP Server is this?!?!?!

Burn in hell. I'm leveling my tank. Hate you all. Die and stuff. BTW the new dungeons are pretty weak like your noodle(Searc told me in pillow talk). I'm not disappointed because I already knew this entire xpansion was a joke.

Diablo III > WoW
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Mage
The new xpansion disgusts me Searc. Just deal with it.

Getting to 90 will be a slow and painful process as I vomit my way there. I'd rather just queue randoms on my tank. Questing is as boring as watching you get naked. ;(
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
i look forward to the part where you both die due to receiving none of the attention you desperately seek from a community that ceases to acknowledge you exist. in fact, this very post is just a figment of your imagination
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Lawl u bad. World First 86 Paladin. You all can suk it!!!
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
I hate you and I hate pandas. Guards should not be able to auto detect my stealth after nuking horde. I DEMAND A PATCH NOW!

What kind of PVP Server is this?!?!?!

Burn in hell. I'm leveling my tank. Hate you all. Die and stuff. BTW the new dungeons are pretty weak like your noodle(Searc told me in pillow talk). I'm not disappointed because I already knew this entire xpansion was a joke.

Diablo III > WoW

:P baby needs some comforting
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
God > Intime is just so much better than YOU!!! Tee heee. Leveling my tank because questing is for gays
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Why am I such a superhuman motha fukin paladin!
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
More human than human.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
Ignore Productions, when he was a baby, he was the one that pulled off his diaper and ate the contents. That is the level of intelligence we are dealing with.
Reply Quote
"WoW sucks, I'm gonna go level my tank on WoW"
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Warrior
This is why I do not play alliance, and I didn't even read the whole thread.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]