List of superior quality pets

100 Draenei Hunter
10/08/2012 07:17 PMPosted by Swagasm
It irks me that my Sapphire Cub isn't on this list. That pet's expensive for me to try and craft oodles of them in hopes of a rare quality pet. >_>

I think there was talk that in 5.1 there would be ways to improve your pets rarity. Which would be great, because I could then use my Hopling instead of being forced into Feral Vermling when I get it. I <3 my hopling

That's weird. The pet journal addon shows Hopling as rare to me. I have it set to show by quality and it's with all my other rares.
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Hunter
10/08/2012 07:31 PMPosted by Valkira
That's weird. The pet journal addon shows Hopling as rare to me. I have it set to show by quality and it's with all my other rares.

Well If that's the case then your making my day here. May I ask what addon your using? I'd like to see for myself. I was so sad not too see him on that list of rares, but maybe he just slipped through the cracks!
Reply Quote
100 Draenei Hunter

Well If that's the case then your making my day here. May I ask what addon your using? I'd like to see for myself. I was so sad not too see him on that list of rares, but maybe he just slipped through the cracks!

It's Petjournal Enhanced. You basically use the filter and you can pick different things such as rarity under Sort Options =)
Edited by Valkira on 10/8/2012 8:18 PM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]