<A> Massacre is once again recruiting!

100 Human Warrior
Title says it all.

After a long break, real life things and Diablo 3, we've come back to the world of warcraft and are looking once again to be the largest pvp based guild on the server!

We're looking for mainly level 85 and above to fill our ranks. We do everything pvp to include world pvp, arena, guild RBG grps and more. Eventually we will get into some small raiding but nothing large scale or planned weekly.

Looking mainly for those who enjoy the pvp aspect of the game and are looking to have fun. We feel the game should be played for entertainment, for enjoyment, not a chore or a second job. If you think you'd be a fit in the newly cleaned out guild, let someone know in game!

-odinn
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Rogue
I thought you were generally opposed to playing the "Kung Fu Panda Pack", as was so eloquently stated last fall.
Reply Quote
100 Human Warrior
I really was. I still think the idea of the pandas is still a stupid idea. That being said im not a fan of them nor pink haired female gnomes. BUT this was also a time before Diablo 3 came out and gw2 and other games.

I figured I would find a different game which had the things I liked in it and I wouldn't be playing this expac. Well, I was wrong. Diablo 3 while fun for a bit was like playing a beta and it wasn't fun like D2 was. gw2 I didn't care for at all.

So, WoW isn't the best game but its the game I like better than the others, so im just going to have to deal with the few things I do not like.

I'm allowed to change my mind, aren't i?
Reply Quote
85 Gnome Mage
but my hair is beautiful...
Reply Quote
100 Human Warrior
jon, go away...
Reply Quote
85 Gnome Mage
<3
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
09/27/2012 10:24 AMPosted by Odinn
I really was. I still think the idea of the pandas is still a stupid idea. That being said im not a fan of them nor pink haired female gnomes.

Pandarens are the best thing to happen since these guys:

http://images.mmosite.com/photo/2008/02/24/wowa22_7X8Jxr41to.jpg
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
WB Turtlemilk

<3
Reply Quote
100 Human Warrior
no thanks.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]