Greetings...

86 Human Paladin
I'm planning on transferring here (to horde) and was wondering if there's any groups that would like to push challenge modes (i'm proficient in tanking or healing). I have not raided in over a year and half, but don't allow that to scare you.

Here is a brief history about me:

Played a rogue in vanilla wow, up through AQ40/Naxx40.
Priest through BT, then rerolled shaman and cleared Sunwell.
Achieved realm first 80 Draenai and Shaman, realm first Obsidian Slayer, Conqueror of Naxxramas, Magic Seeker. Took a break between hardmode Ulduar through the opening of hardmode ICC.
Rerolled to paladin during H-ICC25. Took a nap through our guilds realm first HLK25 kill.
Went back horde for the beginning of Cata to play with irl friends, achieved realm first enchanting.
Established a temporary guild that consisted of causals to former hardcore raiders and took a few realm first and top US 50 kills first tier normal modes, which was short lived for about a month before everyone parted ways.

Thanks for looking and hope to grouping with you.
-Randerson/Fyrieus
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Paladin
epeeeeeeeeen.
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Hunter
Don't transfer here.

I played both horde and alliance and paid to get out.

The pop is low to medium at best (always low on alliance) and most people are just trolls.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]