Koro Mistwalker Quest Bug

(Locked)

90 Pandaren Warrior
When you're supposed to meet up with Koro and get the Scout's report and then follow him to the next mini-city. He never has anything to say, he just sits there pinning a Riverblade pathstalker up against the wall. I've abandoned and re-accepted the quest numerous times amd he never has anything to say. Accept quest, run to the arch, loot Sentinel, then nothing happens.
Have you tried the quests forum?
Support Forum Agent
09/27/2012 03:02 PMPosted by Rahsi
No, this seems like a bug though not something I need quest help with.

It may be best to post in the Bug Report forum, Rahsi, but I can see what I can find out. I need a bit more information though. There are a lot of quests and simply describing what happens isn't always enough. :)

Can you give me the name of the quest? What NPC starts it?
90 Blood Elf Priest
Have you triedtalking to the dead scout on the ground that has the chat bubble?
Support Forum Agent
09/27/2012 03:13 PMPosted by Flatspriest

Along those lines, have you tried disabling any addons you may be using? Or even reset your UI to default?

http://us.blizzard.com/support/article/25390

Before anything else, that is the best first step to take when determining if there is an issue with a quest.
Edited by Vrakthris on 9/27/2012 3:16 PM PDT
90 Blood Elf Priest
09/27/2012 03:15 PMPosted by Vrakthris

Along those lines, have you tried disabling any addons you may be using? Or even reset your UI to default?

[url]http://us.blizzard.com/support/article/25390[/url]

Before anything else, that is the best first step to take when determining if there is an issue with a quest.
I just did this quest on my priest and was having the same problem until I noticed the small chat bubble on the npc laying on the ground.
90 Blood Elf Priest
Try running around for a couple of minutes then back to Koro and click on him.
Support Forum Agent
This guy grabs the sentinel's report then you can see Koro next to him with an exclamation. The exclamation is not there for me.

It would seem that person did a quest leading up to Koro's quest that you have not.

From what I can see you need the quest "Into the Wilds", from Mei Barrelbottom before Koro will have a quest for you.

As for Going on the Offensive, the scout should have a report for you. When you deleted your WTF, Interface and Cache folders was the World of Warcraft client shut down entirely?

The only other thing I can think of is that you may be in a raid group but if you are able to complete other quests, I don't believe that would be it.
Support Forum Agent
09/27/2012 03:47 PMPosted by Rahsi
The Jade Forest too?

I don't have an entire list of exactly what leads to what, but I'd say you'll want to head to Dawn's Blossom in Jade Forest.
Support Forum Agent
09/27/2012 03:59 PMPosted by Rahsi
Okay, I have been there a bunch of times with no more quests. Maybe I missed someone somewhere.

Try speaking with Toya, near the flight master.
This topic is locked.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]