Savior of stoneplow

90 Blood Elf Mage
I have done all the quest that there are to do for this one, even have the achievement for completing everything there and still this quest is not accessible to me. I loved it in beta with the cinematic and bugs busting through the wall, is this not in game right now or is it bugged?
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Druid
Did you do the quests needed in Krasarang as well? There are chains in 4 Winds and Krasarang that open this last bit up.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Mage
Yep, I have done EVERYTHING that i think there is to do. No other quest availible and I flew to every town. Sent in a ticket so we will see if I get a response from that.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Mage
Update: asked a bunch of people and some are experiencing the same problem where the tauren guy just doesnt give you the quest. Submitted a ticket, going to see if its bugged or not.
Reply Quote
100 Worgen Death Knight
Me and four of my guildies were questing yesterday, finished Valley and moved to Krasarang and completed all of it as well. Four of us got the Warn Stoneplow quest from Lyalia, but one of us didn't get it. He was with us when the guy did the ritual and turned in the quest once it was done, but didn't receive the follow-up quest. He did every quest we did and was with us the entire time. Still no quest. Even when going to Stoneplow, nothing happens. No cinematic or anything.

He put in a ticket, but yeah Blizzard CS is going to take forever to respond to it like usual, but oh well. This is pretty frustrating and while we're questing in Kun-Lai at the moment, it would be nice if we could all do the epic Stoneplow stuff together.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
Same here did every quest on my first toon, no problems. Went through with my Hunter no luck tried it backwards going back looking for what I might have missed no luck.
Edited by Taarma on 10/12/2012 11:56 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
09/27/2012 04:32 PMPosted by Nimhfree
Did you do the quests needed in Krasarang as well? There are chains in 4 Winds and Krasarang that open this last bit up.

I can confirm that. I did every quest in the valley, got the zone achievement, but this quest didn't pop up till I went back to Karasang and worked my way through to the quest Warn Stoneplow (http://www.wowhead.com/quest=30360/warn-stoneplow).
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]