[BUG] Shaman Unleash Fury

Unleash Fury appears to not proc when casting Unleash Life after zoning into an instance. Did several 5 mans today and Unleash Fury would work once then not proc anymore. Once I zones out it went back to working correctly.
Reply Quote
In Mogu'shan I wasn't getting the Unleash Fury buff, same with all the random's I've done all week. Outside the instance I get the buff.
Reply Quote
Yar.
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Shaman
Did several heroics tonight and did not see the buff once within instance. Outside instance it worked fine
Reply Quote
Givin an up to this, i can only get the buffed version while not zoned, but when i get into a dungeon, even the talent dissapears from my spellbook
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
if you use it on yourself it works fine, if you use it on an ally, it wont show you get the 50% buff but only the ally you used it on gets that buff(it may not show the buff) but he still gets the bonus heal,
VERY frustrating
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]