A Catching Pet :-p

90 Goblin Shaman
In Pokémon, it was simple: there is an attack that would never bring a foe below 1 HP. Anyone know if there is something like that for WoW Pet battles? So far I am finding it annoying to not kill low level pets with my high level ones when trying to catch new ones I do not have yet.

EDIT: Out of the 87 pets I have, I do not see an ability like I am describing.
Edited by Obliquatur on 9/27/2012 8:50 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
Ive actually been wondering this too, ive scoured tons of my pets and cant find a move like it. (probably doesnt exist)

On the other hand ive found predatory which seems vastly overpowered (instant kill if the pet is under 25%)
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Yeah.

Terrible Turnip.
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
Yeah.

Terrible Turnip.

oh weakening blow. awesome! thanks for that :D
Reply Quote
90 Troll Shaman
There is one, I have seen it. I cannot recall who had it, or what it was called. But it exist, and I will begin hunting the name.
Reply Quote
Scizor was my false swipe pokemon for years :) would be useful to have here yeah. Especially when you need to get them under 30% to catch em and you might not always have a pet of the level you need to catch a pet you want.

Like if you want to catch a level 10 or so and all your pets are like 25+ or 1 then you need to go through all the zones over to level one up to 10 to catch the pet that might of been a rare that disappeared in the few hours it took to level a new pet through the zones.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
get a pet with weakening blow and make sure it has high as possible speed with high hp and weak attack. that way you can get the pet to 1 hp and tank spam cages
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warrior
lil taregosa has one to i believe
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Shaman
No, Lil' Taregosa doesn't.
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
I just get out my minfernal and buff the flaming armor move, the most I've ever had to do is fight the same pet twice as the first time they fainted.

Minfernal...yeaaaaah.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]