To know about nazjatar.

90 Tauren Druid
Since free transfers seem to be coming back im making this thread to steer people clear of nazjatar *unless they want this community*
1. This server has next to know pvp *and most ratings are low except for a select few*
2. The player base if full of angry people *including myself*
3. The free transfers resulted in everyone xfering here soon leaving afterwards*for cata ofcourse*
4. Pve is pretty awful.
5. Alliance side is dead.
These are only a few things. If anyone on nazjatar wishes to add more i will edit this post.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
6. would somewhat fit in with 3.
"My whole guild is coming here and we're going to turn this server around"
"We're here because of the free transfer, we're going to run this server; first in PvP and PvE"

All who said this (WOTLK, CATA, MoP too?) are gone. If you have delusions of coming here for free, you will soon find you have to pay to leave after a month, MAYBE 2.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
7. there are much better low pop servers out there. Nazjatar is deffinitly the worst.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Mage
"We're here because of the free transfer, we're going to run this server; first in PvP and PvE"

All who said this (WOTLK, CATA, MoP too?) are gone. If you have delusions of coming here for free, you will soon find you have to pay to leave after a month, MAYBE 2.

We came here to run both and we will. We're a mix of top 50US raid guilds. Some of us are r1/glads. Have fun seeing our realm firsts pop up on your screen.

what about the 5 realmfirsts from our guild that popped up on your screen>?
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid

We came here to run both and we will. We're a mix of top 50US raid guilds. Some of us are r1/glads. Have fun seeing our realm firsts pop up on your screen.

i only remember 3 realm firsts from verocity.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Mage
I'm sorry some of us have !@#$%^ to attend to at night instead of a video game. One druid dropped out cause he had to go for that reason, he was ahead of the other guy by 5 bars.
But if you believe spending 12+ hours straight on a game is worthy of an achievement, you really are sad, sad people. But hey, to each their own, right?
Anywayyyyy, we'll see you guys on the wowprogress page. We'll be the ones up top ;)

this is casual talk. so..... you are saying the people that got first in your guild are sad sad people?
anyways. this thread has no use due to the fact realm transfers are not coming to nazjatar.
Edited by Nytelyte on 9/29/2012 11:41 AM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Hunter
qtsonly says hello.
top 50 us.
hi

ps. can we not talk about firsts until you do heroics.
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/guild/nazjatar/Verocity/achievement#15079:15154:a6709
and
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/guild/nazjatar/Unrelenting_Bane/achievement#15079:15154:a6676
vero 2
ub 0
Edited by Zocow on 9/29/2012 3:00 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Undead Mage
qtsonly says hello.
top 50 us.
hi

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/guild/nazjatar/Verocity/achievement#15079:15154:a6709
and
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/guild/nazjatar/Unrelenting_Bane/achievement#15079:15154:a6676
vero 2
ub 0

and?
this thread isnt about whos done something thousands of guilds have already done. we are talking about how this realm is !@#$ and xfering people should stay awway
Edited by Nytelyte on 9/29/2012 4:41 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Hunter
qtsonly says hello.
top 50 us.
hi

and
vero 2
ub 0

and?
this thread isnt about whos done something thousands of guilds have already done. we are talking about how this realm is !@#$ and xfering people should stay awway

The following is a quote from you, just saying, you seem to be contradicting yourself.

what about the 5 realmfirsts from our guild that popped up on your screen>?

Congratulations on your 5 realm firsts btw.
Seriously congratulations.
Not sarcasm.
At all?

So far you are behind them in raiding. In front of them in 5 man heroics. Shut up.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
I'm sorry some of us have !@#$%^ to attend to at night instead of a video game. One druid dropped out cause he had to go for that reason, he was ahead of the other guy by 5 bars.
But if you believe spending 12+ hours straight on a game is worthy of an achievement, you really are sad, sad people. But hey, to each their own, right?
Anywayyyyy, we'll see you guys on the wowprogress page. We'll be the ones up top ;)

i dont expect much progression when nemesis and magnuso were the only dps to outdamage me and im a tank. *during warband that is*
Edited by Rezlack on 9/29/2012 9:56 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Undead Mage
Nazjatar hasn't changed at all. c:
Reply Quote
90 Undead Mage

this is casual talk. so..... you are saying the people that got first in your guild are sad sad people?
anyways. this thread has no use due to the fact realm transfers are not coming to nazjatar.

Me? A casual? Well, I may only play a few times a week, for a few hours but... 4h down in vanilla, 4th hunter in the world to get thori'dal, 3/4/5/6 glad. world firsts
http://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/darkspear/Vox+Radix/rating.tier10_25
Sort of stopped raiding in cata, although I have been r2 on Sburn in s10 in 3's with a 2860 on my priest. 2700 mage, also. But if you'd like to continue I can show off and embarrass you some more. Oh and I also had corruped ashbringer on my old hunter. See screenshot below to make yourself feel bad.
http://i43.tinypic.com/wqsbxz.jpg
Enough of the ranting, I feel I've proved my point. And yes they are.
We xferd here and we will be on top.
I very much like your guild sitting at 9628 world ranking, very cute. My alt alt alts are in better ranked guilds than that.
I'll leave you with all this to ponder to yourself, perhaps you won't reply out of embarrassment, perhaps you will; but let's see how you can comeback to a casual having more merit in this easy game, than you have.

like that epeen.
anyways. whats the point of xferring to a server with horrible economy, horrible playerbase, and all round horrible? im sure as hell confused why i came here and sure as hell am not staying for a long time. onto the casual having more merits than me. you link screenshots but in no way proove this is your character. just saying.
jesus i read more and have more to say. havent had this happen before. anyways i am in no way embarresed by anything i have said. i stand by my word and everything i have said. i might be blacklisted on this server, but why should i give a !@#$? i can easily leave and rejoin old friends and have a merry muther%^-*ing time. keep on hating my friend.
Edited by Nytelyte on 9/29/2012 11:41 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Hunter
hey zigen what guild are u from?
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Warlock
09/29/2012 11:29 PMPosted by Zigen
easy

This irks me to no end... High end players constantly saying the game is easy. If that's so then
a) why do you still play?
b) why are you proud of your accomplishments if the game is easy?

I don't particularly want to get involved in this argument because honestly it's stupid and pointless, but it always annoys me when I see people with realm/world firsts saying the game is easy and then go around bragging about their achievements. I just don't get it.

Either way Naz is a crap server with a bad economy, terrible playerbase and a dead realm. You can be top of PVE and PVP all you like but that doesn't change the fact that it's a bad server.
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Hunter
Oh Devi, and your 1163 pvp kills :)
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Hunter
LMAO.
I just realized that you guys are talking about realm first level 90's.
Basically "Who has no life" achievements.
Congratulations.
Reply Quote
MVP
100 Night Elf Priest
Some of us kind of like the small-town feel of the realm, even being outnumbered by horde.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]