To know about nazjatar.

90 Tauren Druid
10/01/2012 03:03 PMPosted by Snowfox
Some of us kind of like the small-town feel of the realm, even being outnumbered by horde.

Thats a good point, but the bad of the community usually outweights the good of the community.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Mage
I'll compile a list of screenshots I have of me on my hunter, if you wish.
I'm from Vox Radix on Darkspear, my alt mage is in Exile on Darkspear. From vanilla-wotlk I was in Centrelink on Nagrand on my hunter. We ranged from US60-150 all throughout that time until we disbanded. Since then I've drifted around, in random guilds that I feel like joining.
But to that mage, I'll have the screenshots made up if you really want, just let me know.

oh and this game is easy. He called me a casual so I stated my achievements.

didnt call you a casual. i said what you said was casual talk.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Mage
this is casual talk. so..... you are saying the people that got first in your guild are sad sad people?anyways. this thread has no use due to the fact realm transfers are not coming to nazjatar.

see?
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
I happen to like having a closer knit community, coming from realms with huge populations (Tichondrius, Kael'thas).

Also, how's that rez sickness nytelyte?
Reply Quote
I also enjoy the small community; you recognize most people in trade chat. It lets me #@@#@**@ the AH also since you list things for outrageous prices and have them sell mins later. Also, I like the crybabys talking about " oh you played a game for 12+ hours so you have no life". lol, its October and i have 80 hours of vacation left..... I could have taken off to attempt a realm first, but expected the servers to be up and down and didnt want to bother (I wish i had, smoothest xpac launch ever!). My girlfriend would have let me, my house wouldnt have fallen into disrepair, and my job would have paid me for those 8 hrs i took off to play. No life? lol. People with a wife, kids, and a job can swing a 12 hour gaming session (if its a cool wife). Now, no life was me 4 years ago with my average 50 or so hours a week of wow time.

@ snowfox: never seen an MVP on the forums before. What's that mean? I like the green border, since i am a hunter, and also enjoy the green IRL
Reply Quote
90 Undead Mage
I happen to like having a closer knit community, coming from realms with huge populations (Tichondrius, Kael'thas).

Also, how's that rez sickness nytelyte?

well considering i beat you and kenniy both when each of you were alone. id have to say...
did you enjoy getting camped in halaa?
Edited by Nytelyte on 10/2/2012 4:51 PM PDT
Reply Quote
MVP
90 Night Elf Priest

@ snowfox: never seen an MVP on the forums before. What's that mean? I like the green border, since i am a hunter, and also enjoy the green IRL

It means "most valuable poster" (not player :p). Basically means the blues recognized me as a noteworthy forum poster. There's no in-game advantage or anything. There's more information about the program here though: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/4038704715
Reply Quote
90 Undead Mage
well unrelenting bane is beating verocity for progression with players in greens. pick it up guys.
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Hunter
10/02/2012 09:29 PMPosted by Nytelyte
well unrelenting bane is beating verocity for progression with players in greens. pick it up guys.

What?
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/guild/nazjatar/Verocity/achievement#15079:15154:a6668
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/guild/nazjatar/Unrelenting_Bane/achievement#15079:15154:a6668

Check dates. Idiot.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Mage

What?
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/guild/nazjatar/Verocity/achievement#15079:15154:a6668
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/guild/nazjatar/Unrelenting_Bane/achievement#15079:15154:a6668

Check dates. Idiot.

weve downed stoneguards. l2wowprogression it idiot.
Edited by Nytelyte on 10/3/2012 4:43 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
10/03/2012 01:31 PMPosted by Zocow

What?

Check dates. Idiot.

sounds like a wannabe.
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Hunter

Your guild did? Or a select few with some pugs?

sounds like a wannabe.

Re-read entire thread please.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
10/03/2012 06:34 PMPosted by Zocow

Your guild did? Or a select few with some pugs?

sounds like a wannabe.

Re-read entire thread please.

you still sound like a wannabe. and if you look on world of logs you will see that all 10 people are in ub,
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Hunter
you still sound like a wannabe.

Nobody wants to be in Barlow's guild, sorry kid.

and if you look on world of logs you will see that all 10 people are in ub

Were they at the time of the kill? No.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
10/03/2012 07:13 PMPosted by Zocow

Yes, you can look at wowprogress and none of them joined in the past day. Typical retard on nazjatar.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Mage
10/03/2012 07:13 PMPosted by Zocow

drendric
bonesaw
barlow
me
rezlack
tarc
praeclaurus
capriest
rho
sixpool
ALL part of unrelenting bane and were in the guild during the downing. blizzard needs to fix their count system. stop being a snobby stupid piece of !@#$ zocow.
Edited by Nytelyte on 10/3/2012 7:54 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Hunter
stop being a snobby stupid piece of !@#$ zocow.

There is no reason to get angry. Just because you aren't ahead. And have never been ahead.

Both armory, and the wowprogress said that 2 of those people joined within 24 hours of the kill. Just sayin'
Edited by Zocow on 10/3/2012 10:04 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
10/03/2012 10:01 PMPosted by Zocow

There is no reason to get angry. Just because you aren't ahead. And have never been ahead.

Both armory, and the wowprogress said that 2 of those people joined within 24 hours of the kill. Just sayin'

neither did, now stop trying to suck the balls of verocity, being a bad wannabe never makes one look good.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Mage
10/03/2012 10:01 PMPosted by Zocow

ive come to the conclusion that talking to zocow is like talking to a wall. and since i have no proof they have ever done anything in this game ill post to anyone that isnt this bad wanna be.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]