To know about nazjatar.

85 Tauren Hunter
neither did, now stop trying to suck the balls of verocity, being a bad wannabe never makes one look good.

Re-read the thread. I don't like Verocity. Sorry

ive come to the conclusion that talking to zocow is like talking to a wall. and since i have no proof they have ever done anything in this game ill post to anyone that isnt this bad wanna be.

What?
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
10/04/2012 04:49 PMPosted by Zocow
neither did, now stop trying to suck the balls of verocity, being a bad wannabe never makes one look good.

Re-read the thread. I don't like Verocity. Sorry

ive come to the conclusion that talking to zocow is like talking to a wall. and since i have no proof they have ever done anything in this game ill post to anyone that isnt this bad wanna be.

What?

You sure are sucking there balls, i think you really want to be a part of them.
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Hunter
You sure are sucking there balls, i think you really want to be a part of them.

I'll narrow it down to one post for ya, maybe that will show you what I'm talking about.

qtsonly says hello.
top 50 us.
hi

ps. can we not talk about firsts until you do heroics.
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/guild/nazjatar/Verocity/achievement#15079:15154:a6709
and
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/guild/nazjatar/Unrelenting_Bane/achievement#15079:15154:a6676
vero 2
ub 0
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Hunter
Also, why didn't you get the guild achievement done for Guards?

Pugs.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Mage
You nerds need to settle down.
The first night we tried to down it, we were missing 2 of our other good healers so we tried to 3 heal it. We got them in tonight, downed it easily. Haven't got Feng or w/e down cause of our healers gear. Reg progression doesn't mean anything so calm down.

ionno. didnt pug. and from the looks of it verocity does not have the achievement either. so........ yea. ive also come to the conclusion that people calling nerds on a video game normally are a nerd themselves. they pay the game.
Edited by Nytelyte on 10/4/2012 8:50 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Hunter
yea. ive also come to the conclusion that people calling nerds on a video game normally are a nerd themselves. they pay the game

Nerd.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
You nerds need to settle down.
The first night we tried to down it, we were missing 2 of our other good healers so we tried to 3 heal it. We got them in tonight, downed it easily. Haven't got Feng or w/e down cause of our healers gear. Reg progression doesn't mean anything so calm down.

You cant down feng because of healers gear? oh my you will have some issues killing gara then.

Edit.
I doubt you intend to raid long term when you do something as silly as bringing 4 healers to a boss. Like cmon.
Edited by Rezlack on 10/5/2012 3:31 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
well considering i beat you and kenniy both when each of you were alone. id have to say...
did you enjoy getting camped in halaa?

Hm...uh..lol? The only time I have ever even seen you alone was when I was doing my dailies. And you just hovered over me on your mount, waiting for your little friends.... When ever I did tried to attack you, all you did was use your rocket boost from engineering, and then using invisibility to run away.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Mage

ionno. didnt pug. and from the looks of it verocity does not have the achievement either. so........ yea. ive also come to the conclusion that people calling nerds on a video game normally are a nerd themselves. they pay the game.

We had a full guild group, too. Oh well.
I don't pay for anything on this game, it's all payed for me. So, settle down, nerd. No need to get on the defensive.

so daddy still pays for your stuff?
Reply Quote
90 Undead Mage
well considering i beat you and kenniy both when each of you were alone. id have to say...
did you enjoy getting camped in halaa?

Hm...uh..lol? The only time I have ever even seen you alone was when I was doing my dailies. And you just hovered over me on your mount, waiting for your little friends.... When ever I did tried to attack you, all you did was use your rocket boost from engineering, and then using invisibility to run away.

so when prospero was on rezlack and i kicked your !@# that wasnt 1v1?
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage

Um nope, since I was attacking also attacking Rezlack and the fact that I had about 5+ mobs on me....... And you wouldn't have the guts to do a 1v1, since everytime I even see you by yourself and I try and attack you, you just run away.... Keep dreaming though ;p
Reply Quote
90 Undead Mage
10/05/2012 06:01 PMPosted by Kenniy

Um nope, since I was attacking also attacking Rezlack and the fact that I had about 5+ mobs on me....... And you wouldn't have the guts to do a 1v1, since everytime I even see you by yourself and I try and attack you, you just run away.... Keep dreaming though ;p

actually you had no adds on you and the moment i rezzed you hopped on me. so.... 150% of your health>50% my health.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
three pages of arguing, i like how this proves my points.
Reply Quote
84 Draenei Paladin
All of this seething anger brings joy to my heart. Also, yay Tauren pally.
Edited by Sarapayladin on 10/11/2012 5:33 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Hunter
I came for the hot women.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]