'Trim' and 'Athletic' pandaren

100 Human Warrior
09/29/2012 10:03 AMPosted by Magdaleine
This is a little silly.
The whole thread has been silly.

I do agree, though. That was my last post on the topic.
Edited by Danyl on 9/29/2012 10:07 AM PDT
Reply Quote
100 Human Warrior
Your logic is flawless. Have a good day.
Reply Quote
100 Human Warrior
09/29/2012 10:12 AMPosted by Magdaleine
I only meant that you've put him through the ringer like twelve times and he'll just deny it and keep going.
Man I wonder how you spotted it so easily.

It's almost like you'd done it before.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
So many people defended Roleplayer's Lament that it was sickening. "Guys, they are offering helpful critiques... in the form of insults... to people on the server they just happen to not like...." Mad was one of the few people that actually spoke out against the site consistently, and not simply after being targeted by RPL.

I always thought that site was a horrible idea. You're absolutely right about people backing it in droves; I myself would occasionally speak against it and it surprised me how often people insisted it was a good site that served a purpose. What purpose? Animosity? Degradation?

I never saw, and still don't, see the use in ridiculing other people's RP. It's an argument I find myself getting into more often than I would like. Why is it that for some people it's impossible to just look the other way? Why is it that for some people it is SO deadly necessary to single someone out and try to shame them out of existence?
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Shaman
As far as RPL, I always stated if it really was for supposed education and trying to "help" people learn, it would have blacked out their character names. I was told, however, that the readers didn't like that. Yet it was still touted to be about "educating" new RPers. What tripe.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
09/29/2012 10:33 AMPosted by Kesi
As far as RPL, I always stated if it really was for supposed education and trying to "help" people learn, it would have blacked out their character names. I was told, however, that the readers didn't like that. Yet it was still touted to be about "educating" new RPers. What tripe.

They did it eventually but the damage was done long before. People still do this sort of stuff on tumblr but it is a lot more underground now.
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Warrior
Every time I log on to these forums, there is an exact thread of this nature.

> Someone decides to make a thread insulting the was someone else describes their character.
> Key forum frequenters rage.
> Others rage back.
> Total CF.
> Nothing is accomplished.

Seriously. Every time.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin

> Someone decides to make a thread insulting the was someone else describes their character.
> Others rage back.
> Total CF.

Seriously. Every time.

I don't think everyone raged. I know I don't at these sort of threads.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk

> Others rage back.
> Total CF.

Seriously. Every time.

Isn't it kind of adding to the CF by pointing out what a CF it is, though?
Reply Quote
100 Human Warrior
09/29/2012 10:43 AMPosted by Systar
Key forum frequenters rage.
Would you be so kind as to not arbitrarily label people with emotions?

Thanks. While you're at it you might also want to work on contributing to threads as opposed to simply making snide comments.
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Warrior

> Others rage back.
> Total CF.

Seriously. Every time.

I guess perhaps it's more of the strange little weirdos come out of the woodwork to froth at the mouth at Mad, then they do so, so persistently it causes fight back. Perhaps it's not rage on all sides, but there is a good amount of disruption at any rate.

Thanks. While you're at it you might also want to work on contributing to threads as opposed to simply making snide comments.

I've seen some of your posts. Take your own advice. What I said was not snide. It's an observation.
Edited by Systar on 9/29/2012 10:48 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin

I guess perhaps it's more of the strange little weirdos come out of the woodwork to froth at the mouth at Mad, then they do so, so persistently it causes fight back. Perhaps it's not rage on all sides, but there is a good amount of disruption at any rate.

I've seen some of your posts. Take your own advice. What I said was not snide. It's an observation.

I think that disruption is completely unrelated to the topic though and only happens when certain people get involved.

Really people should just be more chill about pretend. I may have more vested interest into this expansion due to my love of the East, but even I calm down and realize it's something silly to rage over.
Reply Quote
100 Human Warrior
09/29/2012 10:48 AMPosted by Systar
I've seen some of your posts. Take your own advice.
Thank you for your contribution.
09/29/2012 10:48 AMPosted by Systar
What I said was not snide. It's an observation.
Observations can most certainly be snide. Whether or not you intended to be snide, it came across as such. The continued attitude isn't really helping your case.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]