Where do I buy Heirlooms?

85 Orc Rogue
Decided I'd put this in the New Player forum since I haven't played in 3 years and feel pretty newbie.

I can't for the life of me remember where I can purchase Heirloom items (or what I use for currency). I have some heirlooms left over from last time I played but they're either cloth or plate stuff, and I wanna gear up my new Troll Monk.

Could someone please remind me where I buy heirlooms and what the required currency is?
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
Are you sure you want heirlooms? That's gear from previous expansions, likely pretty poor quality with a new expansion b/c the questing gear in MoP will be better. That said, there are heirloom vendors in Dalaran, and I believe they accept Justice points.

For PvE at least, I recommend just hopping over to Pandaria and questing. You'll replace that gear quickly.
Reply Quote
85 Orc Rogue
This is for my L5 Troll Monk, not my 85. I decided I wanted to start a whole new character rather than level an old one so I can resubmerge myself back into the world. So yeah, def want Heirlooms for the XP, plus it'll scale with my level.

Anything to get me through Northrend faster...God I'm not lookin forward to that turd of a continent.
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
Don't worry, Northrend got a 33% XP nerf a few months ago. It can be done in an afternoon now...
Reply Quote
09/28/2012 11:11 AMPosted by Drakhoun
Could someone please remind me where I buy heirlooms and what the required currency is?

You can purchase many Heirloom items for Justice Points, and that particular vendor is Beside the Valour and Justice rewards vendors on the platform above Gorrash's (soon to be Dark Lady's) throne room.

There are PvP Heirlooms, which can be purchased with Honour in the Hall up one level to the south of the aforementioned throne room. There is a PvP mount vendor right outside the entrance.

Lastly, for players Revered or higher with their respective guilds, two last Heirloom pieces (Helm and Back) can be purchased with gold from the Guild rewards vendor. He is located around and along the side of the throne room, and has a mounted Scorpion very nearby.

There is also a ring that can be obtained from Argent Tournament dailies, though I know little of how that is done. I imagine you could find that information from another poster here, or on WoWHead.

Happy Monking.
Reply Quote
85 Orc Rogue
Thank you Xunn!
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
Are you sure you want heirlooms? That's gear from previous expansions, likely pretty poor quality with a new expansion b/c the questing gear in MoP will be better. That said, there are heirloom vendors in Dalaran, and I believe they accept Justice points.

For PvE at least, I recommend just hopping over to Pandaria and questing. You'll replace that gear quickly.

He wants heirlooms for his new monk alt, not his rogue.

PvE heirloom chests, shoulders, weapons, and trinkets can be bought with Justice Points, Crusader's Seals (if you did Argent Tournament and got the Crusader title), or Darkmoon Faire tickets during DMF. The Argent Tournament vendor is of course at the Tournament site in Icecrown. The JP heirloom vendor is near the JP quartermaster in Ogrimmar.

PvE heirloom cloaks, helms and (new in MoP!) legs are guild rewards. If your guild has earned those you can buy them from the guild vendor for gold.

Edit: gotta stack more haste...

09/28/2012 11:25 AMPosted by Xunn
There is also a ring that can be obtained from Argent Tournament dailies, though I know little of how that is done. I imagine you could find that information from another poster here, or on WoWHead.

The ring (Dread Pirate Ring) actually comes from the fishing tournament. They are disabled right now because CRZ is messing them up.
Edited by Sellea on 9/28/2012 11:33 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
09/28/2012 11:30 AMPosted by Sellea
He wants heirlooms for his new monk alt, not his rogue.

You're right, I didn't realize he was looking for BoA's to level a new toon.
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Death Knight
Just coming back to the game myself, I am wondering is there an easy way to pick up these justice tokens? Starting a new toon myself and want to use heirloom items. Thanks
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Rogue
Justice Points are earned through high level dungeons. You start getting them in level 70 Normal dungeons if you use the Dungeon Finder (only possible when you are the appropriate level) and Level 70 Heroic Dungeons. But the amount you get from the level 70 dungeons is quite small, It gets a bit of a bump in level 80 Normals you queue through the Dungeon Finder, and level 80 Heroics. But you don't start getting a substantial amount until Cata dungeons and now MoP dungeons.
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Hunter
Yep, you have to run lots of dungeons to get Justice points.

One alternative is to run the Argent Tournament, and buy heirlooms for tokens from it... but that's a long, slow grind. I only finished grinding that out on my DK a couple months ago, because he had a ton of tokens saved up from Wrath. Justice Points are the better way to go.
Reply Quote
20 Tauren Paladin
god i idk where to buy them, i cant find them anywhere.
Reply Quote
64 Tauren Death Knight
12/10/2012 09:49 PMPosted by Evilholiness
god i idk where to buy them, i cant find them anywhere.

You could have checked out the posts above..

or

Armor:
http://www.wowhead.com/items=4?filter=qu=7

Weapons:
http://www.wowhead.com/items=2?filter=qu=7

Click on the item, it will tell you who it's sold by.
Click on the name of the person who sells it, it will show you the location and the currency required.
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Shaman
In addition to what was posted over two months ago, you can purchase BoA heirlooms at the Darkmoon Faire for Darkmoon Faire prize tickets.
Reply Quote
64 Tauren Death Knight
that was already covered in reply #7 ;)
Reply Quote
57 Pandaren Monk
I want a heirloom for my lvl 10 troll druid. I heard you can trade honor points for justice points but I'd like to know where? And Xunn where are those vendors again? I didn't understand what you were talking about since I'm really new at doing horde. Still figuring out Orgrimmar, it's really different from Stormwind.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
This thread is several months old. As a rule of thumb, it's better to make a new thread when there are no fresh ones, since information in the game changes rapidly.

Honor can be exchanged for justice (and vice versa) at the respective quartermasters in Org/SW. The justice ones can be found on top of the huge central building in the Valley of Strength. You'll need to go up a ramp nearby and cross a bridge to get there. (Tangentially, flying makes getting around Org easier. SW is better laid out for foot traffic.) Honor ones can be found near the entrance to the goblin slums, at the top of an X-like ramp structure.

If your druid is on the same server as a higher level character, that's probably for the best. You lose some points when you turn honor into justice or vice versa, and heirlooms tend to cost in the neighborhood of 2k each. By the time a lowbie earns enough honor for more than a piece or two of PvP heirloom, they won't be much of a lowbie any more. A bit more of that if they PvP to convert honor to justice, and buy PvE heirlooms. (You can get around this by turning XP off, but then you'll be stuck in twink brackets with people who already have top end PvP gear. On top of that, it kind of defeats the purpose of having nice leveling gear, since your character could easily hit level cap in the time it takes an XP off character to fully loom.)
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Hunter
And Xunn where are those vendors again? I didn't understand what you were talking about since I'm really new at doing horde. Still figuring out Orgrimmar, it's really different from Stormwind.

Feel free to make a new thread of your very own next time, Shallahn. It's more than ok :D

As to the PvP vendors in Orgrimmar, look inside the Hall of Legends. You can find it here on this map:

http://www.wowhead.com/npc=52036/galra

The vendors inside will use Honor as a currency for their items, which are primarily PvP oriented.

For the Justice Heirloom vendor:

http://www.wowhead.com/npc=52037/zulna

Seek out Zulna. One of her companions will do the Honor to Justice conversion, and then its simply a matter of purchasing the gear you wish. Be aware that these Vendors are not inside the main building, but are on top of it in something akin to a veranda, best reached by flying.

Happy levelling :D
Reply Quote
55 Human Hunter
I can't find them anywhere either.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Priest
That's because these are directions to the Horde vendors. You will find alliance vendors in Stormwind old town, near the S:I7 groups.

http://www.wowhead.com/npc=52027#sells

for JP looms

http://www.wowhead.com/npc=52030

for Honor Point ones

Also in the future please start a new thread this on is quite old, and as WoW changes rapidly it's best to leave old information lying at the bottom of the forum :)
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]