Looking for Guild

85 Human Priest
After a year hiatus from the game, a group of friends and I are planning to create toons on Rexxar. We may additionally transfer some existing toons. We are looking for a social guild with some great people.

We offer:
Extensive raiding experience
Social Players
Not looking to invade your raid team (just wanting a place to hang, play, improve guild numbers)
Maturity
Everyone has been playing since Burning Crusades or Vanilla

Looking for a guild that is:
18+
Social, long-established, stable, large
People that know how to play the game and raid
Vent/website/etc...

Please respond or msg with information that would help us make a decision regarding where to go!
Thanks

(Zengate will bring the pie, because pie is better than cake)
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Revelations has been around since March 2007. We are a casual, mature, alt-friendly guild that raids. We realize that our members have families and jobs and a real life and those always come first. We have managed to keep guild drama to a minimum which is sometimes hard due to 100 or more personalities interacting.

We have lost members in the last few months due to the pre-MoP lull and we are always looking to expand our player base. Mature, experienced and social players are always welcome.

I'd be happy to talk more in detail about our guild to see if you and your group would be a good fit.

Contact me here or in game or apply to Revelations via the Guild Finder tool ingame. My alts are Zanzan, Darlishus, Darshank, Janiel, and Holy to name a few that you might find me on in the next few days.

Happy Panda Day!
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Hunter
If you're looking for a smaller guild instead of a big achievement & guild gold factory we'd love to have you in <Who Cares Anyway> on the alliance side. We are a newer guild, but our core group is made of very experienced MMO & WoW players. My MMO experience dates back to the UO beta. We created the guild to go back to our roots of building our own sub-community inside the bigger one, instead of the bigger clique filled guilds. We are looking to fill out our raid team and a group of experienced players would be a welcome addition. We currently use Raidcall and have a website that I've been working on in my spare time. If you're interested in helping build up a guild instead of blending into a big one full of kids go to wca.mmopost.com or contact me in game.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Hunter
Peachez=tasteypeaches?
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Warrior
Revelations is a really nice guild with good people - I think you'd like it.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Thanks for the endorsement Grey!
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
A Murder of Crows is always accepting new people. We were the top alliance guild in Cata and plan to stay top through out MoP. Have a lot of great players and knowledge in our guild as well as some people who aren't as good but working towards, so the range of knowledge is kind of vast. We feel the same way about maturity and all that. Our main raid group is set but we do need members for the second raid group, it's completely open at the moment so any interest in raiding could be filled through that. We have a guild website that is pretty solid, amurderofcrows.org, it's still kind of a work in progress but it's in good shape. If you have any questions feel free to pst me in game I tend to be on this toon, Frawshawk, mostly.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Priest
09/27/2012 10:52 AMPosted by Frawshawk
We were the top alliance guild in Cata

Made me giggle.

Decent peeps if a bit full of themselves. <3
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Hunter
09/30/2012 11:13 AMPosted by Inacan
We were the top alliance guild in Cata

Made me giggle.

Decent peeps if a bit full of themselves. <3

The equivalent of saying you own the fastest car on the block, when everyone
else doesnt own a vehicle.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]