TFA/RAZER Hove Coming back to the game!

86 Troll Druid
Hey guys. im an old time spinebraker player! Maybe someone rememebers me? doubt it! lol! Coming back to the game from years of retirement!!! I left wow to play fighting games professionally like marvel vs capcom and street fighter. i scored a sponsorship with TFA/RAZER. I stream league of legends also when i have spare time from fighting games. since the expantion last night i decided to come back to wow grind out to the 90 and begen to PVP again!!! I am posting here to see whats new with the realm. if any guilds are looking for 2 active pve/pvpers to raid with.

I plan on streaming every night.. Arena,BGS,Everything!!!

I plan on doing alot of give aways! I leave to ohio this friday for a fighting game turny but i plan and want to do a give away to my followers/viewers. I have a RAZER MOUSE AND HEADSET I want to give away!!!

Www.twitch.tv/Hove1111

i go live around 9pm eastern time

please message me here or ingame if you want to grp or play or just talk.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]