Mists of Country Bear Jamboree

100 Human Mage
OH HAI GUYS

So whats the word birds? You loving/hating/meh about MoP? Anyone actually come back for the sake of this expansion? :O I myself cant see a return or sub :/ Alot of my love for the game was based around the RTS story lines of Wc3 which died with both BC and WotLK which makes me want WC4... but blizzard wont make that. And im sure all of us are disappointed with how Diablo 3 turned out so that only leaves Sc2 with any actual funz from Acti-Blizzard.

I know quite a few of you went to Gw2 which im still enjoying, but have been side tracked by borderlands 2 :3 <3 AND amg Torchlight 2

SO WHAT SAY YOU? Is MoP everything you ever wanted?
My annual pass is also counting down... Which means someone will need to take the reigns of mage king. WHO IS UP FOR THE CHALLENGE!
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
It's pretty fun so far not really much to do though since they delayed everything until week 2 and the heroics are to easy.
Reply Quote
100 Human Warlock
I love it. I haven't been in love with any xpac this much since bc. I like it as much as I liked vanilla content. The scenery is beautiful, dynamic spawns are awesome, and the quests i feel really put you in the story and the struggle that the pandaren are going through. I bought the CE (physical copy) and it was well worth the $87. The instances so far are great, love the mechanics. Only thing I dislike are the new talent "trees", I miss the old ones! Even the pet battles are fun I found myself feeling bad for Snarly when he got killed! lol =^_^=
Reply Quote
100 Human Mage
Hmmmm 2 week delay? are they trying to slow down the raid race?
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
Only one week delay and idk they are holding back honor gear also.
Reply Quote
89 Night Elf Hunter
I'm really enjoying it. The quests are challenging and interesting, I like my new rotations so far, the new zones are gorgeous, and I'm really interested in the Pandaren culture and the tension between the Horde/Alliance war and the peaceful Pandarens. I'm also have a great time with my new monks. I just wish I had a high-level Horde character so I could know what the Pandaria quests are like from their side first-hand.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warlock
Once you get past the new models and have a few cup of soups it's the same old wow bro.
Good to see ya still kickin though.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]