How do people play only one character?

90 Undead Warlock
I watch famous paladins, warriors, and rogues play the same class season after season and I can't figure out how they stick with it. Don't you get bored or want a new experience?
Reply Quote
85 Undead Mage
Your young I bet, a short attention span and gets *bored* alot..
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Warrior
Everything else is boring.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warrior
I have many toons but no toon is like this one; he is my first toon and my only toon. There is no other toon like him.

Also I am warrior hear me beat the living daylights out of you :D
Reply Quote
famous paladins

Famous AND Paladin... that's a contradiction...
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
I have many toons but no toon is like this one; he is my first toon and my only toon. There is no other toon like him.

Also I am warrior hear me beat the living daylights out of you :D
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warrior
You'll never succeed if you sway too much. Persevere.
Reply Quote
Youth? lol

Im 39 and I have 3 toons at 86 so far - play an hour and they all bore me...

Always amazes me that they dont get bored.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Warrior
Guess you've never heard of Athene?

09/26/2012 04:43 AMPosted by Bude
famous paladins

Famous AND Paladin... that's a contradiction...
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
I played a mage from BC up until this past summer, when I finally switched to warrior. I'm probably going to only play my warrior now, especially since he has all of my mages sexy achievements and mounts now. :)

As for how people do it, it was certainly easy pre-Cata when leveling alts sucked, but even now with the ease of leveling I still can't bring myself to level another character. (This warrior is the result of that scroll of resurrection free level 80 deal.) That said, I played around with a couple toons in BC, (had a 70 druid at some point, who to this day has not been touched since BC), but once achievements came out, it was pretty easy to stick with my 'main'. Every time I tried another toon, I didn't feel like doing all of those achievements again, and that made me go back to my main.
Edited by Wheatley on 9/26/2012 6:33 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
Warriors are not just class
its a philsophy
its an attitude
its a culture
its a Mind set

Alot of people who play warriors do warrior style activites in RL. They Box, they do martial arts, they may just do training on there own.

Blizzard does not understand this they just look at the warriors in the game not the people who play warriors. Its why alot of people leave the game they want to feel like warriors again. Blizzard warriors don't provide this warrior feeling anymore for alot of people.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Warrior
From my seven or so years of experience in this game, I generally find that the better warriors out there are typically the ones that don't usually have many (or any) other fully developed toons because they've dedicated so much time and effort into their one main.

I'm not the biggest fan of leveling, but I wouldn't waste my time playing any other class, love the warrior.
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Warrior
For some people classes just click.

I can't really find myself liking Warriors all that much since their pve game is just whack a mole, and their PvP game is hyper focused damage dealing.

Rogue though, I always love, even when it's underpowered patch wise. Their specs may not be distinctive, but there are so many tools to them that I dont care.

Excuse me but are you Horde or Alliance?

You can`t trust these Pandas
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
It´s love. In my case, it´s my warrior that plays me.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
09/26/2012 01:59 PMPosted by Khoot
It´s love. In my case, it´s my warrior that plays me.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Mage
I try to make different charcacters my main, but I always end up back with my baby (this guy), been my main since the tail end of Vanilla. Not my first main, but the one I have pretty much played through all expansions after my guild broke up ~3 months before BC.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
See, look at me. Living dead. Now that's a contradiction.

Star burst is a juic-

I'M ALREADY DEAD, AND YOU'RE BORING BACK ME BACK TO DEATH!
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
09/26/2012 02:53 PMPosted by Paintedblack
I try to make different charcacters my main, but I always end up back with my baby (this guy), been my main since the tail end of Vanilla. Not my first main, but the one I have pretty much played through all expansions after my guild broke up ~3 months before BC.

My main is a mage, And i am switching to this Alt for this expansion. Im sick of playing it.. the playstyle is boring.. it just relies on huge amounts of dmg to drop ppl with little real strategy or effort. Personally i find my mage extremely boring now, so... although i will probably regret it, i am going to main this warrior. The playstyle is just more... smash.. less... run cc kill.. repeat.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]