Sid, first level 90 Monk

70 Worgen Warlock
Well, man, after a long time of planning and making sure you had everything ready... and everyone keeping you company in vent while we cheered on your progress and helped you lament your lack of sleep... I just wanted to say CONGRATS! on your realm first. Lots of work went into it. And now we won't see you for a week while you sleep it off. :D
Reply Quote
91 Blood Elf Monk
As crazy as this stuff is! I always do want to congrats those that are dedicated enough to do it. :) Grats! I wish I had that sort of attention span!
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Druid
Aye, HUGE congratulations to you on that.

In case anyone wasn't aware Sid belongs to Omnius... great guy, and he really worked hard for that. He was in vent with us pretty much the entire time, and man could you hear the fatigue in his voice! I should say that i dont think ANY of us were in vent the entire time, as this took him a LOT of combined hours in pretty much one sitting... but he held out and got it done, and thats just the kind of guy he is. He is committed and when he sets his mind to a task, he gets it done.

Love ya man!
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Druid
also, I dont know why I find it amusing that the post was by "Sidragasum" as "Sid" has no real connection.

OR DO THEY? :P
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Mage
A very nice congrats! Server first 90 monk was something I didn't expect till perhaps this afternoon, but I sometimes underestimate how much preparation people have. Good work!
Reply Quote
70 Worgen Warlock
He's my not-so-furry, male, twin.
Reply Quote
Thanks guys! I appreciate it!

Big shout out to my awesome guild Crusaders of Skadoosh for their support. I don't think I can say much here that hasn't already been said in the past about how awesome a guild Crusaders is.

I also wanted say thanks to another monk named Eithise who really gave me a run for my money. I chatted with this toon a bit and she was super friendly. She just valued sleep a bit more than me. I thought at one point I wouldn't make it and she was going to take the first :) It really helps having someone along side you to push you along.

Also sorry I didn't respond to the majority of whispers the first day or so. I was a bit focused. hehe.
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Warlock
Major congrats.

You make us all look like slackers.
Reply Quote
92 Tauren Druid
Wow, that was fast! Good job! :D
Reply Quote
Go to sleep you crazy bastard (I jelly...I really jelly)
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Paladin
gratz............... how is the monk class?
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Shaman
...Dat hat. Is it the victory hat?

I kind of want one :<
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Druid

If anybody get that hat... its me.
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Shaman

If anybody get that hat... its me.

*holds up fists*
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Hunter
ok lvl 90, crazy! but an achievement score of 9100, I dont get it?
Reply Quote
86 Human Paladin
Well... congrats, but honestly I'd take out the 'hard work' section of your little congratulatory post. Hard work would have been going from 1-90 without heirlooms or RAF for bonus levels, because to be perfectly blunt, there is no way you could have gotten there without either of them so quickly.

It's because of RAF and SoR that I think Blizzard should scrap realm first class titles. Professions and raids yes, class leveling no because there are massive advantages that only a few people can get over the masses.

09/26/2012 03:32 PMPosted by Attma

Account bount achievements friend. My level 30 monk has 6265 achievement points.
Edited by Aegran on 9/26/2012 5:28 PM PDT
Reply Quote
100 Draenei Warrior
Grats!
Reply Quote
100 Draenei Shaman
Grats!
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Druid
Well... congrats, but honestly I'd take out the 'hard work' section of your little congratulatory post. Hard work would have been going from 1-90 without heirlooms or RAF for bonus levels, because to be perfectly blunt, there is no way you could have gotten there without either of them so quickly.

It's because of RAF and SoR that I think Blizzard should scrap realm first class titles. Professions and raids yes, class leveling no because there are massive advantages that only a few people can get over the masses.

09/26/2012 03:32 PMPosted by Attma

Account bount achievements friend. My level 30 monk has 6265 achievement points.

Sure thing! Here, let me take back that comment. Didn't take any hard work. There ya go, hope that made you feel better. :D

Oh wait... nevermind.
Edited by Juansun on 9/30/2012 3:45 AM PDT
Reply Quote
98 Human Paladin

I actually agree with you when it comes to taking out Realm First achievements. I hate them, I think they're totally opposing to WoW's own view points on people "taking a break" like their old wait-screen messages used to say.

Now that being said, I find this sentiment (and those that were expressed on trade channel the last couple nights) of it not being hard work to be curious and odd. All of the other realm first achievements had to go 85-90. Sid had to go 80-90. He did so in such a manner that he was 90, before like 99% of the server.

Don't like Blizzards' allowance for RAF on the achievements? Sure. Fine, but to negate the fact that Sid busted his butt to get this done? That's silly. Because he -did- bust his butt to get there. Not just in the leveling, the questing, the 30+ hours of work he invested non-stop. He was also investing weeks of research, effort in getting his gear (for leveling) and materials for crafting.

Bottomline, I think Sid invested as much "Hard Work" as anyone else who got a Server First. if not five levels more hard work. So congratulations to him are heart felt on my end.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]