Congrats!

100 Troll Shaman
Congratulations to all the Realm Firsters out there and a big grats to Req on that push for level 90 Monk. Bravo.

So who got what?

I snagged Realm First Enchanter.
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Paladin
Realm 1st Horde Ret Paladin, sup
Reply Quote
80 Gnome Priest
09/27/2012 01:57 AMPosted by Donnamartin
Realm 1st Horde Ret Paladin, sup

I don't get it
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
Realm First Inscription + Herbalism, still can't believe I managed to pull it off... I hearthed back to stormwind, blasted all my herbs, and was 599/600 inscription @__@. Then I took a 20 minute break and decided to go for herb. Figured I was screwed since I started "late"!
Reply Quote
Realm First Priest from Rivendare and Realm first guild Sha of anger from Rivendare. Nice to meet you all.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
THANKS BRO
Reply Quote
100 Human Paladin
That Salamanderr person got 3rd 90 in the world, which of close includes Europe when they got a 9 hour head start. That is f'in impressive.

I imagine a Blood DK in DPS gear pulling a crap ton of packs non stop, maybe with someone to heal them.

I dunno!

Grats to all you guys on your firsts. I didn't get !@#$.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Death Knight
Realm First 90! / Realm First 90 Death Knight! / US 1st World 3rd

Thanks, Yeah I was killing a lot of orcs I didnt have anyone helping me or anything no mob tagging and no crab killing just lvled by myself il eventually post a video of my ding and what I was doing. So I assume if blizz decided they didn't want those mobs giving XP then they will fix it. And no I did not get Banned/Deleveled... so stop Whispering me/Trolling pls lol... if I had done anything illegal the unknown amount of GM's looking over my logs would have done something??
Edited by Salamanderr on 10/2/2012 2:51 AM PDT
Reply Quote
100 Orc Death Knight
I will out bandage u
Reply Quote
Cani??????? From cursed with awesome on crushridge????
Reply Quote
100 Troll Shaman
09/28/2012 10:26 AMPosted by Rakaneshu
Cani??????? From cursed with awesome on crushridge????

Mayhaps. :P
Reply Quote
100 Troll Shaman
09/28/2012 10:59 AMPosted by Araad
Yea saw Salamanderr way ahead of the pack and was wondering what kind of "exploit" he was using to %!%*#!*# you all in leveling. It's sad that blizzard let people recruit a friend monks to 80. Would have been a better race to watch 1-90.

Some of us were/are watching the 1-90 race, if you weren't thats your problem. :P
Reply Quote
Boula<<<< this is where I came from to join CWA
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
09/28/2012 06:41 PMPosted by Req
Realm First Glory of the Pandaria Hero!

wtb group for cleaning up
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]